**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Congrats to the King.
pimp.gif

Although chances were slim, I was pulling for Seager to make it.

Edit: Kawasaki
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Damn...What he do?
He was dancing to Flo Rida's Good Feeling in the dugout. I cant even begin to describe what he was doing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. Paul, You're going have to center the text for your sig manally, Dont know why my code has it off-centered like that

It's about time to send League to Tacoma I'm sick of seeing great games by our starters wasted. We are just gonna have to move Vargas or Millwood if he can stay healthy and get some sort of bat. On another note how many home runs have our starters given up in the past two weeks?

League has sucked, yeah. I just can't get on him when the team got four hits total.

Bases were loaded in the 5th with one out and they still couldnt even muster up a sac RBI.

I don't blame this loss on League but he has consistently been awful this year. We have needed a big bat or two for years and all we have managed to get was Smoak and Montero. I'm not giving up on either of those guys but they are not the answer to the offensive problems.

League has nothing to do with this teams offensive struggles. Sending him down to Tacoma solves nothing either. He will be traded at some point.

LOL @ Kawasaki's dance efforts getting him a start at 2nd tonight
nerd.gif

Edit: [h1][/h1]
[h1]Seattle Mariners sign 1st round pick Mike Zunino, selected with No. 3 overall pick[/h1]

[h3]By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, July 2, 6:50 PM[/h3]

[article=""]
SEATTLE — The Seattle Mariners have signed first-round draft pick catcher Mike Zunino, who was taken with the No. 3 overall selection in June’s amateur draft.

The Mariners announced Zunino’s signing on Monday evening. He was to be introduced at a news conference on Tuesday afternoon.
[/article]

Comments

Personal Post

Zunino, from Florida, was considered the best college position player available in the draft. Zunino was the Southeastern Conference player of the year in 2011 and was a first-team All-American in 2012 despite seeing his numbers slide from his stellar sophomore season. Zunino won the Johnny Bench award as the top college catcher and is a finalist for the Golden Spikes Award given to the top player in college.

Zunino helped Florida reach the College World Series and concluded the season hitting .322 with 19 homers and 67 RBIs.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or

Hope to see him soon in the Bigs like people tend to think

Davis looked like he barely put effort into that swing and still crushed it

Edit: Finally, some *%$%!$* runs

Casper!!! 
Surprised Buck let Hammel pitch to him...

Just realized Iwakuma's wearing Shox

x1000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom