**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

^^^
Don't worry guys, help is on the way..the front office is looking to trade for pitchers! *sarcasm*

Hope not

Feel like there's enough pieces in Tacoma and Jackson (even DJ) to put a package together to get a batter

But I'd be lying to myself to think it could legit happen

Guys like Diaz, Sanchez, Pike could possibly produce the same in the long run

I hope the front office is happy that they're continuing to waste away the brilliance of Felix.
This lineup scored one run so far tonight on the Padres...no more comments left..

Just been working' like crazy. Also spent a few months out of the country w/ little to no internet access 
mean.gif
. Slowly easing my way back in.

As far as bats via trade go, who is really out there? Maybe a guy like Matt Kemp? Josh Harrison in Pittsburgh maybe? And outside of a few guys there aren't many quality hitters set to hit the market in the offseason. Chris Taylor and DJ Peterson though...

#%!@ these bum #^! hitters. Stop with the poor situation hitting already. I don't understand how these guys can't hit a lick against the Padres bullpen.

this team loves to watch pitches go down the middle. So they can swing at pitches below the knees

2 games out of the wildcard now. Starting to think this team will not have sustainable offensive production to make the postseason. The starting pitching and defense is there, bullpen and offense are not.

Bullpen is certainly there Finns

They're actually one of the better units in the league...they blew it open today but this team isnt even with the record they have now without them

Backend of the rotation will be fixed in due time with health

Everything amounts to a consistent offense and thats on Z to make some magic happen

And of course the GOAT Mariner behind Ichro and Jr., Condor making his return of course

Bullpen is certainly there Finns

They're actually one of the better units in the league...they blew it open today but this team isnt even with the record they have now without them

Backend of the rotation will be fixed in due time with health

Everything amounts to a consistent offense and thats on Z to make some magic happen

And of course the GOAT Mariner behind Ichro and Jr., Condor making his return of course

:rofl: Edgar rolling in his grave

Bullpen has been solid but is that due to Safeco or good pitching? No matter what, I'm always nervous when Rodney takes the mound. Furbush and Leone are responsible for some damage recently

I am wondering what it's going to take for Tai to make a start?

We should manage our expectations on Tai... sure, tons of potential, but could have a very bumpy start to his MLB career.   You just never know about these things....

^^^
Looks like Taijuan really got roughed up in Tacoma during his last start as well...

Edit: Nino :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom