**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

:lol:

Good song though...Nostalgic.

The past is the past and I'm putting it away...stepping back from that ledge, my friend.

*Let's get outta here Pabs*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17823-1386374380-2.gif

I say go bold with the trades!  

It may not have seemed like the right move at the time, but Jones for Bedard was for the best, really.

http://deadspin.com/adam-jones-forgets-how-many-outs-there-are-run-scores-1608057868

laugh.gif

Good song though...Nostalgic.

The past is the past and I'm putting it away...stepping back from that ledge, my friend.

*Let's get outta here Pabs*
I'll catch up  later

I'm going to hang around for a little while

till say after the Mets series

I went and exchanged the Felix jersey again last night :lol:
They ended up giving me a free autographed Felix ball too :pimp:

I saw Hammels name mentioned :lol:

I rather not trade a guy I think will be pretty good in the division

Last edited:
I have to say that I'm impressed with Lloyd's management of the pitching staff. A lot of it has to do with the pitchers being really good, but he knows how to use them. After he pulled Felix after 8 in one the first games I thought he'd be just like Wedge, but he actually knows what he's doing it seems like.

It always sounds like those interviews are being heard throughout the entire ballpark, but I can't every really remember hearing those when I'm actually there. Is it just me? :lol:

^ I've always wondered about that!  I swear I could hear an echo in the background! 

Definitely. And I've been to so many games, but I always forget to listen for that. I'm usually heavily buzzed, but still...Seems like something you'd notice.

^ Perhaps it's also from the TV's scattered around the stadium rather than directly from the PA-speakers?  I remember back in the Kingdome when I could hear Dave echoing in the concession stand... from the TV's. 

No, it's for sure being played through the PA stadium. Im positive the TV's are muted
Honestly if you are in the concourses you will not be able to hear the interview. Too many people. You can hear it in the stands though

Back
Top Bottom