**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Yeah... I know nothing about him, but some of the comments I've scanned on the web is... 
mean.gif

Anyone got info on Mclendon?

Paging P proshares

Old school manager, he'll just regurgitate the same methods that have been going on in managing for like the last 50 years :lol: nothing special but not rockbottom.

And yea, he's the one who stole the base in Pittsburgh :lol: he'll go to bat for his players that's for sure.

I've heard they're looking into trading Ackley and letting Franklin open up as the permanent 2B.

Apparently ackley hit over .300 after the Allstar break last year. I wish they would cut their losses with smoak

Old school manager, he'll just regurgitate the same methods that have been going on in managing for like the last 50 years :lol: nothing special but not rockbottom.

And yea, he's the one who stole the base in Pittsburgh :lol: he'll go to bat for his players that's for sure.

I've heard they're looking into trading Ackley and letting Franklin open up as the permanent 2B.

:lol: :smh:

Jack Z has to be using every resource possible, the team I saw in person last year needs a jolt of talent and energy. I like the young infield, outfield definitely needs shoring up.

Oh boy.  

But really, he isn't the issue.  If the guys don't hit, it won't matter. 

I could see Ackley for Ethier if they miss out on Ellsbury.

Plus, don't be surprised if McClendon tries to lobby Jack Z into bringing in a Tiger or two...

Wouldnt mind Ethier

Hoping Kendrys stays, I saw the qualifying offer...the least the M's can get out of this a better draft pick right?

Couldn't care any less if they rid themselves of Ackley. I just know though, that if they do, he'll breakout wherever he goes.

Couldn't care any less if they rid themselves of Ackley. I just know though, that if they do, he'll breakout wherever he goes.

Seems to be the case. I think the mechanics needed fixing. Now they're fixed and he'll prosper elsewhere. :lol:

I am still hurting thinking about the Bedard deal. Imagine if the team still had Adam in the outfield. There's also Tillman. Imagine having Tillman, Felix, Kuma, and 2 of our young prospect pitchers, what a rotation.

Plus, don't be surprised if McClendon tries to lobby Jack Z into bringing in a Tiger or two...
Ethier would be a massive mistake. He simply cannot hit LHP and he's getting injured at a nearly Gutz-ian pace.

He's a paper superstar, no ******g thanks.

Seems to be the case. I think the mechanics needed fixing. Now they're fixed and he'll prosper elsewhere.
laugh.gif

I am still hurting thinking about the Bedard deal. Imagine if the team still had Adam in the outfield. There's also Tillman. Imagine having Tillman, Felix, Kuma, and 2 of our young prospect pitchers, what a rotation.
Twisting the knife........ :frown:

Ethier would be a massive mistake. He simply cannot hit LHP and he's getting injured at a nearly Gutz-ian pace.

I wasn't saying it was a good trade :lol: I could just see it happening.

Damn thats sucks

What do you guys think are some legitimate guys they could bring in?

Bringing in???

Jack Z on #Mariners roster: "You now can count on some of these players. I think before you had fingers crossed because they were so young."

So now that we can count on these guys, does that mean we won't be needing acquisitions? 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

Bringing in???

Jack Z on #Mariners roster: "You now can count on some of these players. I think before you had fingers crossed because they were so young."

So now that we can count on these guys, does that mean we won't be needing acquisitions? :rolleyes   |I

Z wont be here for too much longer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom