**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Possibly. But all these dudes rake in Tacoma, so I don't know.

Also could be a sad coincidence that all these dudes happen to be mentally fragile. I really don't know.

maybe coaching in AAA than? Maybe they just let them do what they want and don't try and coach on their issues

This pine tar thing going on with Pineda made me think of Buhner. When I was a kid I could never understand how he was always "dirty" on his right hip every game despite playing in a dome and it happening every night. Because I couldn't understand, I didn't try and think of it too much. :lol:

He was on the radio pregrame last night and someone had brought up how he spit his tobacco on certain spots of the outfield so that if a ball was trekking in that area, he would know where he was at. That's super savvy. :lol:

Last edited:
Great way to break the streak...

Houston+Astros+v+Seattle+Mariners+NrTib0Ds_tfx.jpg

Houston+Astros+v+Seattle+Mariners+pVrhrVNLJiAx.jpg

Houston+Astros+v+Seattle+Mariners+4-G5bepiaotx.jpg

EDIT
This pine tar thing going on with Pineda made me think of Buhner. When I was a kid I could never understand how he was always "dirty" on his right hip every game despite playing in a dome and it happening every night. Because I couldn't understand, I didn't try and think of it too much.
laugh.gif

He was on the radio pregrame last night and someone had brought up how he spit his tobacco on certain spots of the outfield so that if a ball was trekking in that area, he would know where he was at. That's super savvy.
laugh.gif
I remember the same thing about Bone... saw the patch on his hip but never knew why it was there. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, finally getting caught up on this whole PINEda ordeal.  How did he even get away with it the last time when he had it on his hand?

Also watched MLB TV Must C edit of the whole ejection... they had 4 different audio versions... NY TV, NY Radio, BOS TV & BOS Radio.  The BOS ones were so quick to spot the pine tar on his neck and call for the ejection, while the NY ones didn't really mention it (despite how obvious it was on his neck) and when he got tossed, they were saying how the BOS skipper will regret it later in the season cuz two of their own pitchers do similar stuff.  Basically, they were trying to justify that pitchers do it all the time.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
There's just no place for Franklin right now and he really isn't hitting. Thank goodness they optioned Erasmo. All the way down to High Desert, at that. :lol: Wow.

Aren't they giving him another AAA start first, or something?

BTW, watching Spider-Man now, thanks to you mugs.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Also could be a sad coincidence that all these dudes happen to be mentally fragile. I really don't know.

maybe coaching in AAA than? Maybe they just let them do what they want and don't try and coach on their issues

They have some of worst player management in the league. From the minors up, it's a toss up between Seattle/Minnesota/Colorado for the title. Whoever takes over for Z needs to make that their top priority.

They have some of worst player management in the league. From the minors up, it's a toss up between Seattle/Minnesota/Colorado for the title. Whoever takes over for Z needs to make that their top priority.
mean.gif
Can't wait till they clean house

if it ever truly happens to begin with

In this edition of NoesiWatch... ChiSox.
3 teams within a month
laugh.gif

Ah Smoak, I figured you fail

But I'll gladly have my crow

Edit: still no outs, please..1 run lead isnt enough

Last edited:
Rodney y u do this?

Every time, its got to be a dramatic ending

Last edited:
Its over

We're losing this game

Ive accpeted it before it happens