**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

I believe so. In all seriousness the Mariners need to do turn the clock forward again

MLB needs to get creative and do stuff like that more. Sure it's a bit of a fad but the game is losing the younger demographic FAST.

Read an article about how Girardi may let Ichiro pitch if they start to run out of arms deep in games. Dude always talked about how he wanted to pitch in his 40s hahaha.

I miss the guy though, he's actually playing decently off the bench for them.

I still remember the first time I sat in the right field seats just a few rows from the fence and when he threw that baseball, it just exploded out of his hands and made a beeline towards the infield. It was amazing.

^^^
Crazy thing about Ichiro is that he's loyal as a mug...out of nowhere during the interview, about possibly pitching, he mentioned possibly how it would be cool to do it at SafeCo. He mentioned it not as a form of attacking Seattle, but almost as if it would be a mutual treat to him and the fans of Seattle.

In regards to my favorite M's players it's:
1) The Kid
2a) Edgar
2b)Ichiro

When it's all said and done he'd most likely be #2 to me, but I'm currently biased against the pint stripes haha.

Last edited:
I think Oberholtzer is going to crack within the next inning, he's not even fooling Buck right now.

Back
Top Bottom