**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Justin Smoak is trending on Twitter... WORLDWIDE. Incredible.

Was just about to post this. That's nuts 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

That catch was ridiculous... Guess it was only fitting he got the game-winner...
frown.gif

That catch was ridiculous... Guess it was only fitting he got the game-winner...
frown.gif

[h2]Mariners Prospects Of The Month: May[/h2]
Hitter: Mike Carp (122 PA’s, .354/.400/.717, 40 H, 11 HR, 35 RBI)
After a bit of a slow start to his April, Carp lit on fire in May, putting up one of the best overall lines in all of the minors for the month.  If he can keep this up, he’s going to force the organization to make a decision about what to do with him, and soon.  With Peguero scuffling in the left field platoon in Seattle, that might become Carp’s job in the next couple of weeks.
Honorable Mentions: Dustin Ackley (140 PA’s, .355/.440/.605, 43 H, 11 2B, 2 3B, 5 H, 19 BB),

Been seeing Mike Carp's name more recently of being called up. Could be snatching Paguero's spot soon.

[h2]Mariners Prospects Of The Month: May[/h2]
Hitter: Mike Carp (122 PA’s, .354/.400/.717, 40 H, 11 HR, 35 RBI)
After a bit of a slow start to his April, Carp lit on fire in May, putting up one of the best overall lines in all of the minors for the month.  If he can keep this up, he’s going to force the organization to make a decision about what to do with him, and soon.  With Peguero scuffling in the left field platoon in Seattle, that might become Carp’s job in the next couple of weeks.
Honorable Mentions: Dustin Ackley (140 PA’s, .355/.440/.605, 43 H, 11 2B, 2 3B, 5 H, 19 BB),

Been seeing Mike Carp's name more recently of being called up. Could be snatching Paguero's spot soon.

I'd make the move now. Peguero has potential, but his lack of production on top of his spotty defense is enough reason for me to want and try something different.

I'd make the move now. Peguero has potential, but his lack of production on top of his spotty defense is enough reason for me to want and try something different.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Jesus, what a breakthrough!
I swear to God when I saw the M's score at 6-0

I was thinking, had to be Paguero
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Jesus, what a breakthrough!
I swear to God when I saw the M's score at 6-0

I was thinking, had to be Paguero
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Haha... and just when you thought Carlos should be sent down...
He. Swings. Hard.

But these are the M's that I know... guys on 2nd and 3rd, no outs... none scored.
frown.gif

He. Swings. Hard.

But these are the M's that I know... guys on 2nd and 3rd, no outs... none scored.
frown.gif

He. Swings. Hard.

frown.gif
They all should be sent down...Ichrio, Smoak, Cust, Everybody
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He. Swings. Hard.

frown.gif
They all should be sent down...Ichrio, Smoak, Cust, Everybody
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

One of our best offensive games and I miss it
laugh.gif

I did see Paguero's 2nd homerun...crazy power
eek.gif

Great win, hopefully it continues through the weekend

I still want to see Carp, eventually
laugh.gif

One of our best offensive games and I miss it