**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

I still can't $*#&ing believe it.
30t6p3b.gif

Especially considering what Felix went through with the jam in the 8th... and 12 K's.

To be fair, League has been lights-out thus far, but the timing of this first BS just hurt more...

I still can't $*#&ing believe it.
30t6p3b.gif

Especially considering what Felix went through with the jam in the 8th... and 12 K's.

To be fair, League has been lights-out thus far, but the timing of this first BS just hurt more...

Sorry but as an all around sports fan I have to say that I wish Felix played for a contender. You guys need to step up your batting quickly because great players aren't supposed to go to waste.

Sorry but as an all around sports fan I have to say that I wish Felix played for a contender. You guys need to step up your batting quickly because great players aren't supposed to go to waste.

Big 3 on the farm update:

They've pitched a total of 47 innings and have given up only 19 hits. They have over 50 K's combined. Combined ERA of 1.93 where opponents batting .135 against them.

pimp.gif

Can't sign the bats through free agency, so trades need to be made. And I mean this year. Beavan and Vargas pitching great will only help matters. Raise that trade value.

Big 3 on the farm update:

They've pitched a total of 47 innings and have given up only 19 hits. They have over 50 K's combined. Combined ERA of 1.93 where opponents batting .135 against them.

pimp.gif

Can't sign the bats through free agency, so trades need to be made. And I mean this year. Beavan and Vargas pitching great will only help matters. Raise that trade value.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

If Olivo isn't catching then he shouldn't be playing. No way should he be DH.
Eric Wedge is a Wizard.

You're not allowed to question that type of genius

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

If Olivo isn't catching then he shouldn't be playing. No way should he be DH.
Eric Wedge is a Wizard.

You're not allowed to question that type of genius

Carp and Guti need to come back, Olivo needs to sit down somewhere

I'm tired of looking at Chone and his noodle arm out in OF too

Carp and Guti need to come back, Olivo needs to sit down somewhere

I'm tired of looking at Chone and his noodle arm out in OF too

Back
Top Bottom