Should JB do a special edition retro for Derek Jeters retirement?

What do you guys think? I think if Drake can get his own special editions they should at least do one for the captain. He's been on team JB since the beginning and with all the fanfare surrounding his farewell tour I believe it's reasonable. They could do something special for it or do some sort of commemorative package with like a pair of 5's for the rings he's won and a pair of 13's for his all star game nominations. Thoughts plz

No, I hate him and the Yankees. GO RED SOX!! :tongue:

I know you gotta be playing. You can hate the Yanks, but you gotta respect Jeter. Aside from that RESPECT campaign, JB outta do a special edition shoe or something.

Just don't retro his sigs :x

Jeter is an all time great but why should he get a basketball retro ? If I'm not mistaken he had his own sig on jb . so I'm going to say no . Not because he doesn't deserve something but a basketball retro for a baseball player doesn't make since to me .

I could care less but he does have his own Sig shoe so at least do something for that line. I dont know nothing about his cleats but did he have any retro cleats?

No, I hate him and the Yankees. GO RED SOX!! :tongue:

I know you gotta be playing. You can hate the Yanks, but you gotta respect Jeter. Aside from that RESPECT campaign, JB outta do a special edition shoe or something.

Just don't retro his sigs :x

:lol: yeah I'm just kidding with the Yankees fans. I'm a Red Sox fan and I don't like the Yanks but I defiantly respect and acknowledge how great of a ball player Derek Jeter is.

hate the yankees but he def deserves some sort of celebration shoe.

Don't think it would fit him to make something like a retro 11. I know new era will make a special patch hat for him like they did for Mariano last year. A rod ain't getting anything made for him for his last season (if he returns) tho

No, I hate him and the Yankees. GO RED SOX!!
tongue.gif
I'm not a huge baseball fan but I can't stand the red sox lol. Their beards just really annoys me.

Jeter is an all time great but why should he get a basketball retro ? If I'm not mistaken he had his own sig on jb . so I'm going to say no . Not because he doesn't deserve something but a basketball retro for a baseball player doesn't make since to me .

Spike lee never played sports and he got his own sig (spizikes) and a pair of 4's with his logo on em so why not Dj??

@ stevesteve72 lol I figured.

Yeah I get what your saying but that's out the window once JB opened the door with acknowledgements to Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Tribe Called Quest, etc. They weren't even signed to JB either.

Jeter wore several retroes. Most notably the 6's. Seeing it ab the 23rd anniversary they could make a Yankees colorway.

Spike lee never played sports and he got his own sig (spizikes) and a pair of 4's with his logo on em so why not Dj??
But Spike Lee helped promote Air Jordans through those commercials. Also, Do The Right Thing showed off the 4s. 

What do you guys think? I think if Drake can get his own special editions they should at least do one for the captain. He's been on team JB since the beginning and with all the fanfare surrounding his farewell tour I believe it's reasonable. They could do something special for it or do some sort of commemorative package with like a pair of 5's for the rings he's won and a pair of 13's for his all star game nominations. Thoughts plz

the amount of hype and how ridiculous the resale price would be :x

90% of the people who buy retros don't think of them as basketball shoes. I hope they do not a baseball fan at all but I like Jeter one of the only baseball players I know the name of.

Back
Top Bottom