Sneakrs App why no feedback at all??

Hi Guys,

Old man here, so this is the 2nd time I try to buy some sneakers. First was the off-white 3 weeks ago and I wasn't selected. Now I tried to buy the react with "touch" access, everything seemed to be ok, but I still got no (W or L) email or feedback.
How long does it normally takes to see if you have W or L??

Regards,

they'll tell you almost instantly if you "got 'em" ...the screen will pop up, unless the app has a hangup somewhere ...which is the case a lot of the time ...an email comes within 30 minutes to 4 hours, lol.

The "L" notification has been missing from the Android app for awhile. Atleast in my experiences it has been. The "Got 'em" message is about 50/50 for me. Usually on hyped releases I won't see it, even if I won. It's frustrating because you want to know if you got them or not.

TX, guys.......I don't got them that's for sure.........but I thought the app would have a better UI by now (like i said no feedback message at all) .
Going to try my luck this saturday again for the AJ1 x off-white (baby blue matches my vintage t-shirt).

What is true about the stories I read, that the sneakrs app has sometimes restocked sneakers?? Will you be notified if you have this specific sneaker as your favorite or .....???

Oh another question: my sneakrs email != paypal email will this slowdown the buying process/ability to win sneakers??

TX, guys.......I don't got them that's for sure.........but I thought the app would have a better UI by now (like i said no feedback message at all) .
Going to try my luck this saturday again for the AJ1 x off-white (baby blue matches my vintage t-shirt).

What is true about the stories I read, that the sneakrs app has sometimes restocked sneakers?? Will you be notified if you have this specific sneaker as your favorite or .....???
Like you said the UI leaves much to be desired. Wonky in fact. Yes, there are restocks at times. However, it's been my personal experience that notifications don't go off on restocks despite being favorited. You would do well to get the @j23app. It's a modest investment of a couple bucks that pays dividends because there's so much info out there to keep up with. I've copped shoes based on notifications he sends out. It's how I got the Off-White 1 UNCs that you're mentioning. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom