So is it safe to say Jeezy=Ja Rule status?

Ja Rule status dog...

OP was probably learning cursive when Ja Ruld was at his peak...

Ya'll dudes just make threads to make em...there's no reasoning behind developing a post such as this.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooo yall ****** are hilarious...Wowwww at the comments on this page...mark please tell me ur trollin u gotta be

laugh.gif
at Dudes still thinking Cassidy is about to drop some earth-shattering ****

What do you mean "After the cassidy beef" . . . it's done lol

Dude dropped Raid . . . it was coo . . . nobody played it back since the buzz died down . . . Cassidy still broke/irrelevant/wouldn't be able to get 200k downloads in a day on DatPiff and Meek got DC3 coming out in the spring

Who won lol
Meek Lost, it's that simple. He's got fans, but they know he lost. His career is dying. Dreams and Nightmare was wack too 

Sales/Broke/Irrelevant don't mean anything. You'd probably think LL Cool J beat Canibus, or Ice Cube beat Common if you think it's about being rich/irrelevant.
And I just peeped your username 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at Dudes still thinking Cassidy is about to drop some earth-shattering ****​

What do you mean "After the cassidy beef" . . . it's done lol​

Dude dropped Raid . . . it was coo . . . nobody played it back since the buzz died down . . . Cassidy still broke/irrelevant/wouldn't be able to get 200k downloads in a day on DatPiff and Meek got DC3 coming out in the spring​

Who won lol​
Meek Lost, it's that simple. He's got fans, but they know he lost. His career is dying. Dreams and Nightmare was wack too 

Sales/Broke/Irrelevant don't mean anything. You'd probably think LL Cool J beat Canibus, or Ice Cube beat Common if you think it's about being rich/irrelevant.

And I just peeped your username 
laugh.gif

Just making sure that truth is seen again

Back
Top Bottom