So what really is next for JB?

A large # of Team J's that use takedown elements from sig models since they've had success there before, i.e. B'Loyal, Big Fund, etc.

If that doesn't work, they dug their own grave by taking the easy path & spoiling peeps on retros.

Either way, I really could care less. I cop every blue moon when it's worthy, but I don't feel the joy anymore from J's like I used to.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

JB is stupid to think teams will run the brand from now on........team J`s are overrated

keep on designing, maybe JB will see somehting worthy...

Quarterbackin in the bay since the days of MONTANA & RICE

dont team jordans sell better than sigs?
I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

Quote:
dont team jordans sell better than sigs?
:lol:
laugh.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu

i think they will concentrate on team js. team js still sell very well. you can go just about anywhere and see someone in
them,young,old,male or female. i think the signature line will stop for us at 23 but i bet they will continue for team jordan
athletes and wont carry the # of the model as we know it now. the only difference is us the average consumer wont be able to obtain them. maybe it will be like it was when i was a kid and we would just call it by the year. then if
jb decide to retro those, theyll bring the numbered series back in place of the year like it never went away. who knows for sure. i know id like a little break from all these releases. i like the countdown idea but thats too many damn releases in a year. all doubled up? come on jb. do what you want with the signatures, concentrate on the team line, but give us something. how about slow down to like 3-4 a year. give us a quality true to og retro. maybe gentry knows he isnt liked by many so to make us re-appreciate the tarnished image that he caused, he wants it to go away for a while. i dont know,sorry for my rant
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

After the phenomenal success of the Spizike. Spizike II will be coming out. Then a new shoe line will come out. To honor the man behind Jordan Brand, his creativity, passion, and ingenuity. The Gentry I. A truly original shoe with an original design that innovates by stealing... I mean incorporating aspects of all jordans 1-23 and all team jordans. Designed by the man himself. It will be a high top shoe. The lacing system will extend to your neck (that's where JB has you anyway). Seven different colorways in limited quantities will release in Jan. 2009 the first week.

LEBRONS ARE NEXT!
Honestly I See Everyone Jumpin' On LeBrons Next. Were Gonna Be Itching 4 A New Sig Shoe, Somethin Fresh. LeBrons Are The Next Jordans. IMO.

Time will tell, but nothing is in stone except the fact that the signature line is done after XXIII.

Team shoes will be all over, ".5" will be the new "high-line" model.

Retro's will all be LS, but more limited.

Of course, the retro plan will change when profit margins drop, guaranteed.

Understand, it will be dry on retro's for at least a year or two. For sure.

Peace.

The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

hey forever 23 your 4.5 is better than spiz'yikes maybe u can replace that moron gentry
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Back
Top Bottom