Sons kill mom over a game of YAHTZEE!! SMH

maybe yahtzee was the final straw. i dont condone the killing of anyone, much less your own mother, but maybe she was overbearing and they snapped. just a theory that came to me

^damn over brocoli think they still killed her for the life insuarance that only makes sense haa

^damn over brocoli think they still killed her for the life insuarance that only makes sense haa

Mom was probably an ungracious winner, always rubbing it in sons face, with random celebrations and dances. Son just couldn't take it anymore. R.I.P

Mom was probably an ungracious winner, always rubbing it in sons face, with random celebrations and dances. Son just couldn't take it anymore. R.I.P

Over Yahtzee
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I kinda underst...I mean..I %$$%+# hate yahtzee. I'm like a yahtzee nazi.

Spoiler [+]
thats +!@$%+ up to kill ya moms tho b. over anything. how you gonna kill your own mother. i just cant comprehend that. cant wait to see my mom so i can hug her and tell her i wont take her out the game.

I kinda underst...I mean..I %$$%+# hate yahtzee. I'm like a yahtzee nazi.

Spoiler [+]
thats +!@$%+ up to kill ya moms tho b. over anything. how you gonna kill your own mother. i just cant comprehend that. cant wait to see my mom so i can hug her and tell her i wont take her out the game.

Originally Posted by 2o6

i hope they get forced to play yahtzee in jail.

this made me 
laugh.gif

but forreal, this HAS to be a cover up. i mean cmon no one or no three people are THAT stupid. Even if two of them wanted to kill her ONE of them had to have brains and say NO!

Originally Posted by 2o6

i hope they get forced to play yahtzee in jail.

this made me 
laugh.gif

but forreal, this HAS to be a cover up. i mean cmon no one or no three people are THAT stupid. Even if two of them wanted to kill her ONE of them had to have brains and say NO!

sick.gif

there have been some @*!!%% up stories hittin nt lately. but yea, i dont believe we know all the info

sick.gif

there have been some @*!!%% up stories hittin nt lately. but yea, i dont believe we know all the info

Back
Top Bottom