Sour Patch Kids Addicts - Where'd the 'sour' go?

balloonoboy

Banned
This is my second pack of Sour Patch Kids that I bought in the past week that is lacking in the sour component.

Anyone else notice this lately? Did I get a bad batch? Is there a way to ensure I get optimal tang BEFORE I leave the store.

The two places where I've bought the "bad" packs were at Sheetz and Kroger. The one I'm eating now is the watermelon shaped ones.

Is this a QC issue or did I just run into two bad packs? Should I avoid certain places? I REALLY don't want to have to open up another glorified back of gummy worms.

I dont know where the sour went but sour patch kids got me through my first college. All those boring !@@ classes that has
nothing to do with your major sour patch kids kept me awake

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Sour Patch Kids haven't been sour for years but I still love the red green ones

smokin.gif
OP if you want some real sour and sweet eat some sour skittles
laugh.gif

Not a fan of skittles like that. Prefer the gummy texture of SPK more.

Haven't been sour for years you say? I've been getting pretty sour packs prior to last week. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

What's a fiend to do?
frown.gif

wait for halloween and maybe your parents will take you out to get some more candy. wait, you mean we're not 12 years old complaining about candy?

Sour patch stopped being sour for me in high school. They use to be breakfast for me everyday
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

wait for halloween and maybe your parents will take you out to get some more candy. wait, you mean we're not 12 years old complaining about candy?

So candy is just a child's thing?

sunni_slap.sized.jpg

Be gone, go eat some Tofu or something.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by runzombierun

So candy is just a child's thing?

sunni_slap.sized.jpg

Be gone, go eat some Tofu or something.

y_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

these things are terrible and im glad i wasnt the only one that noticed that these arent sour and they taste terrible too.

^ you sick. my go-to move is spk and purple bag skittles. come at me bro. #teamnoteefs

Sour power straws is where its at...my taste buds just cringe at that thought of them.

Originally Posted by Cubinican

I dont know where the sour went but sour patch kids got me through my first college. All those boring !@@ classes that has
nothing to do with your major sour patch kids kept me awake

2821338131_5e0889887a.jpg
this keeps me up in my boring classes but when it comes to sour patch kids, i stopped eating those a while ago. 

SPK, my favorite candy growing up
pimp.gif

Now that i think of it i havent had bag in a while....oh well time to get one after work today
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom