Speciality Shops in Seattle/Portland area?

Hey fellow Pacific Northwest NT'ers! 

Coming down from Vancouver, BC in about 2 weeks and was wondering if there were any mom&pops or boutique stores for shoes in Seattle or Portland? Looking to try and find a pair of space jams, and see what's available. 

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks. 

What size do u wear? I don't know seattle that well but I was just there this weekend and went to sneaker city, goods, southcenter, and niketown. I didn't know of any other places so that's why I only went to those places. I doubt u will find space jams at stores though unless its a consignment shop. Make sure u hit up the outlets, if you like lebrons they have a few in mt. Vernon and marysville.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

What size do u wear? I don't know seattle that well but I was just there this weekend and went to sneaker city, goods, southcenter, and niketown. I didn't know of any other places so that's why I only went to those places. I doubt u will find space jams at stores though unless its a consignment shop. Make sure u hit up the outlets, if you like lebrons they have a few in mt. Vernon and marysville.
size 10.5/11 -- if you know anyone selling jams, send em my way
happy.gif

I'll definitely be hitting the premium outlets on exit 200 in WA, and that other one in Portland area which name escapes me right now. 

I'll be spending a day in Portland checkin out comic book shops too. 

There's one in burlington which is closer to where you're coming from I can't remember what exit you'd have to take though. Marysville is exit 200. There's the mlk outlet in Portland and woodburn outlet is pretty close. Also there's an outlet at centralized, its right off I5 as you're heading south.

Portland spot:

Compound Gallery

pretty cool store & only real sneaker boutique in portland imo

good luck with the space jams. if i knew a spot i would scoop. shoot there really isnt any good mom and pop or boutique's here

Back
Top Bottom