Spokane Shoe Spots

Havent been to Spokane in a couple years but i remember in about 2005 a shoe spot that still had 15's 18's 13's 4's 2's and hella oldforces and dunks
but i forgot the name ..if anyone knows and or any other spots besides the Champs and Footlocker Outlet it would be great ..plan to take a trip out there soon

I believe the shoe spot you are talkng about is Sport Town. Was it located downtown? They always seem to have older jordans and nike retros for retail. As faras the Footlocker Outlet goes, I beleive it has closed down. I think there is a Fred Meyer in the buliding where it use to be.

yeah it was downtown and mannn the FL outlet was the spot i got bred II's for 25 west XIX's for 45 and west XX's for 25 and hella air maxes forunder 40

Sports Town was awesome. When I was at WSU we'd hit the one over in Moscow. They had all sorts of older shoes and released Jordans early too.

Sport Town is a hidden gem in the NW. Always bringin out older stuff that they find in their warehouse and putting it on their sale rack. The other day Ipicked up two DS Air Raid II Peaces for 60 a piece as well as DS olive ix's for 100. They also have a bunch of old air maxes, forces and dunks. They justgot the black/red 1 high straps. But TheSwoosh- They do not ship but if you ever need a shoe you can contact me at udub_4_life@hotmail.com and I can ship themto you.

^ Thanks man. i might have to take a trip out there. BTW you got olive's and peace print air raids!! That is out of control.

Haha for sure man. Couple days ago I picked up some DS af1 jewels from 02 for 45 bucks and some OG jordan gear from like the early 90s that they said theyfound in the back of their warehouse.

Yah....Sport Town is a good, not very well known store. They will ship if they have down bussiness with u before or if ur fairly well known in the area. (Iknow they have shipped to Ryan Appleby...former husky player if u dont know of him). About a year ago...I picked up 2 pairs of OG XV's for $100 each. Theyjust sat on there shelves since they released and the guy was like...I'll give you both the XV's for $100 each.

Back
Top Bottom