Supreme x Jordan Retro 1 ??

I might as well buy the black with red swoosh Rare Air 1s and just paint the soles red and paint in the piece of the supreme logo in the swoosh. Man all these Jordan x Supreme collabs are super weak. Would only cop to trade to some hypebeast for other Js ive been hunting down.

Nice simple c/w but out of all the places to put the logo, they choose the swoosh :smh:

Last edited:
I'd buy these and turn them into Breds. But fat chance of that happening since they're Supreme and therefore near impossible to cop.

Last edited:
Not feeling these at all. The 94 in place of the wings really bugs me. Not crazy about the logo on the Swoosh. And the colorway is pretty blah. Easy pass here.

Those look like fakes :lol:

UPDATE: They got us again! As well all kind of expected, the Supreme x Air Jordan 1 in Black and Red are indeed FAKE. According to TSG, Joran Brand has confirmed that the images surfacing around of a speculated Supreme x Air Jordan 1 collaboration is FALSE. Therefore, don’t expect to see this collaboration anytime soon, which is probably a good thing.

The images below from @kickposters is a design from him which was taken a few weeks later by a China factory to produce a few FAKE Supreme x Air Jordan 1s.

via SBD

Back
Top Bottom