Texas Ranger's fan falls to his death

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

what?
the a's announcer was laughing at him and joking about his fall as it happend live. typical salty homer a's announcers

30t6p3b.gif

Why does it make him a 'typical salty homer a's announcer'? No one expected the man to die by him leaning over the railing to catch the ball. If anything, a Sportscenter Top 10 appearance was coming out of it. The A's announcer had no idea the man was hurt after his fall.

because they new that fall was 20 feet. 20 feet head first. this isnt the first accident in baseball where a fan fell over and was seriously hurt. you dont take things like that lightly which they did. they should have known better. they been calling games for a LONG time.

the a's announcers are always salty. i wouldnt put it past them their bitterness got the best of them..

edit:smh: ofcourse the a's fan brigade would be defending that scum bag ray fosse shame on you dudes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Seeing his lil son right there watching the whole thing makes me sick.

This could really happen to anyone. I feel so terrible for his son. Doing something special with his dad will be his last memory. And to think the dad prob just wanted to give the ball to his boy.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Seeing his lil son right there watching the whole thing makes me sick.

This could really happen to anyone. I feel so terrible for his son. Doing something special with his dad will be his last memory. And to think the dad prob just wanted to give the ball to his boy.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Which law school did you go to?
Word, if you actually went to law school and that's the understanding of causation that you came away with... I don't even know. 
eek.gif
Didn't go to law school,
laugh.gif

However, I'm all for Tort Reform.

The Rangers will probably break the family off with money, because these organizations avoid litigation (except Frank McCourt).  Whether they are at fault or not.  People go over railings, it happens, and you often don't hear about it because the matters are handled swiftly.  They will not fight in court because it's a bad PR move.

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

A sad example is the toddler who fell from the Staples Center suite.  Infant was 2 years old, the parents snuck into the suite and were too busy taking pictures and their toddler went over the railing,
30t6p3b.gif
.  All of a sudden Staples is at fault because of "low" railings?
laugh.gif
.  How about the parents for being reckless with their toddler.

You know who is against higher railings? Fans

True story.

My dude, stop...
...you're laying out the plaintiff's whole argument of foreseeablility 
laugh.gif

You even posted examples... 
roll.gif

...and sneaking into a suite, or the child's parents taking pictures is totally irrelevant as to how high a railing should have been to prevent a toddler from falling over it.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Which law school did you go to?
Word, if you actually went to law school and that's the understanding of causation that you came away with... I don't even know. 
eek.gif
Didn't go to law school,
laugh.gif

However, I'm all for Tort Reform.

The Rangers will probably break the family off with money, because these organizations avoid litigation (except Frank McCourt).  Whether they are at fault or not.  People go over railings, it happens, and you often don't hear about it because the matters are handled swiftly.  They will not fight in court because it's a bad PR move.

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

A sad example is the toddler who fell from the Staples Center suite.  Infant was 2 years old, the parents snuck into the suite and were too busy taking pictures and their toddler went over the railing,
30t6p3b.gif
.  All of a sudden Staples is at fault because of "low" railings?
laugh.gif
.  How about the parents for being reckless with their toddler.

You know who is against higher railings? Fans

True story.

My dude, stop...
...you're laying out the plaintiff's whole argument of foreseeablility 
laugh.gif

You even posted examples... 
roll.gif

...and sneaking into a suite, or the child's parents taking pictures is totally irrelevant as to how high a railing should have been to prevent a toddler from falling over it.

Such a terrible situation....
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder about Josh Hamilton though.....dude has been battling demons for 10+ years or so....seems like this would be the type of instance where he'd fall off the wagon.

Such a terrible situation....
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder about Josh Hamilton though.....dude has been battling demons for 10+ years or so....seems like this would be the type of instance where he'd fall off the wagon.

Back
Top Bottom