The Gallant (Online Style Magazine)

Hey guys, I have a few friends that created a really cool website dedicated to fashion, music, technology and all kinds of other stuff.  Just wanted to spread the word and get some feedback.  What do you think?
http://thegallant.com/

Alex

The website is very clean. It runs a lot smoother than I was expecting and has a nice layout. The only thing I didn't like was the writing. The articles were too short and vague. Seems like it was written by a high school kid. It was like a friend talking to a friend about something they saw on NT.

For example the Kobe article:

It says he wore them in "his early days in the League." how about fact checking and putting the exact time he wore them. It doesn't tell what the exact differences are between the shoes coming out and the ones already release. It doesn't say whether the shoe is limited or not, where you can buy the shoe, or the price tag. Also, they called it the "Crazy 8," but if it will be the "personalized player edition," won't it be called the KB8?

Maybe the articles are weakly written because the take all of their information from other sites?

Anyway, they could use some better articles and have writers that aren't so forgettable and really have a "voice."Good luck to them.

Back
Top Bottom