The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

GSP and Nick aren't even middleweight fighters. How many middleweight fights do they have? Nick also already said he isn't interested and wants a catchweight instead.

GSP and Nick aren't even middleweight fighters. How many middleweight fights do they have? Nick also already said he isn't interested and wants a catchweight instead.

Did you read my last post?

GSP hasn't fought in years. No way of knowing what weight he'll come back at if he does.

And that fight has already been discussed by BOTH parties.

Relax. It's all conjecture.

Last edited:
GSP tried to talk to the UFC to cut a deal to fight Bisping and UFC didn't want to give him what he wanted so he backed off.

whatever that means :smh:

GSP tried to talk to the UFC to cut a deal to fight Bisping and UFC didn't want to give him what he wanted so he backed off.

whatever that means :smh:

Yep. Bisping has also talked about that fight.

I believe they've cleared that hurdle since. And he's started the process of USADA testing for his return.

This is all facts. Which is why I'm pointing it out. No idea what will happen.

And I'm not sure why, in this day and age, anyone would assume the guy who DESERVES the fight will 100% get the fight if there is a more profitable fight to be made.

Trying to juggle between fights and Chappelle on SNL is brutal so hopefully I'm not missing anything and JJ is washing KK as I expect she will.

Last edited:
LIT!!! 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom