The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Some of y'all need to stop with the PM's and throw down in here :lol:

Diaz back!

Would love to see him vs. Lombard. The build up to him vs. Bisping would be ridiculous as well if he's doing 185 with all the Silva talk.

Hyped for tomorrow. Good to see Punk back. War Rumble. I copped that T.

Hope my dude Masvidal gets the W but he's getting a little ahead of himself.....though I could have sworn someone mentioned this fight in here......:smile:

UFCONFOX @UFCONFOX · 13h
Jorge Masvidal on Donald Cerrone: 'I'll kick his a** -- I want some easy money' http://foxs.pt/1qDuN5G

Shout out to Matt Brown fighting the #1 Contender on his way to a possible title shot :lol:. Can't call this fight as I'm a fan of both. Hope it reaches it's poential.

And yo @Smedroc

View media item 1097539
We out here! See y'all on the other side of my hangover.

Last edited:
cant wait for tomorrow.
pimp.gif
  if lawler gets brown up against the cage look for that left hook to the liver to do some damage. 

Last edited:
I mentioned the Masvidal/Cruickshank fight. I think it has the potential to be a great/entertaining fight. 

I have a feeling Diaz gets Silva first. The timing works out perfectly. They're both targeting to fight early 2015. The only thing that could prevent it is Silva getting over that mental hurdle of throwing leg kicks at full strength. Then I wouldn't be shocked if Diaz parlayed the Silva fight win or lose into a title shot at 170lbs. 

Glad Punk is back but I really wanna see him vs Melendez again. They split the first 2 fights, then Gil won the 3rd by split decision, a result a lot of people disagree with, then Gil turned down the 4th fight when they were still in Strikeforce.

Can't wait for Robbie/Brown, but I think Brown is gonna regret that patty cake comment. 

Gil just got tired of fighting dude. I think it was their third fight where it was really clear that Gil had the power and chin advantage. He could drop josh and eat whatever punch was thrown.

Man Diaz vw silva is gun be epic sucks Alexander is out but awesome for jones vs dc I'm way too pumped for Daley to be back in America

Damn, Brown missed weight... :smh:

Twitter said the commission wouldn't let him continue trying to cut down to 171, not good things. Dana said it won't impact his title shot, but I doubt he is 100% if the cut was that tough.

UPDATE: Now Dana is saying the commission messed up and wouldn't let Brown weigh in a second time. Won't be fined. Whatever, I'm heading out to drink, catch y'all tomorrow.

Robbie by 3rd Round TKO

Johnson by 1st Round TKO

Bermudez 30-27

Thomson 30-27

Masvidal by 2nd Round Sub

Last edited:
Nice that looks good, brotha. I'm on a JetBlue flight and lucky it's a fight night on Fox. Hoping the entire night gets in before we land :lol:

Back
Top Bottom