The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Dudes with the same nicknames 
mean.gif
 come on son

Maynard or Lamas need to find a new one

God damn man, Bermudez looked so sharp to start that round too. But you get rocked with a jab that's just not good...

Featherweight division still got it going on... 

Lamas vs. McGregor if McGregor wins would be nice

Frankie/Swanson winner should get the next shot

Not even watching. Was on WSOF.

So it was a Rd. 2 sub as you "predicted"?

I guess he was trying to impress you.

Congrats. You should be proud :lol:

EDIT: Guillard/Gaethje was rock'em sock'em for a bit. Guillard lost his decision. Never like to see guys who can't make weight win.

Melvin Manhoef caught a BAD ONE.

Last edited:
God damn man, Bermudez looked so sharp to start that round too. But you get rocked with a jab that's just not good...

Featherweight division still got it going on... 

Lamas vs. McGregor if McGregor wins would be nice

Frankie/Swanson winner should get the next shot
"Bully" timed, snapped the jab perfectly. Almost reminded me of Rory Mac.

You weren't wrong though. Bermudez is tough, and a good fighter at 145. Just vulnerable and dare I say weak in the submission game.

Congrats. You should be proud
laugh.gif
We don't make predictions to be proud if we're correct (hell, I don't make predictions usually). If you have a thing against making predictions, all good, that's all you.

Everytime someone else makes a prediction if you're gonna ***** about it or mock it you just look bitter for no reason.

Last edited:

Congrats. You should be proud :lol:
We don't make predictions to be proud if we're correct (hell, I don't make predictions usually). If you have a thing against making predictions, all good, that's all you.

Everytime someone else makes a prediction if you're gonna ***** about it or mock it you just look bitter for no reason.

I've said my piece. It's not that serious.

Who's "bitter"? This conversation didn't even involve you. So who's emotionally invested here?

I've explained my perspective.

Champ was "right", you've both made that clear, and the discussion is even more ridiculous now :lol:

People make predictions all the time. Doesn't bother me at all. His wording amused me. Sometimes it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Even the "cake/icing" parallel amused me. But to each his own.

Apologies if my reaction upset you.

Last edited:
Wow that brooks/chandler fight was bizarre he literally had no idea where he was and didn't even know he out his arms up

That's Jessica eye ear injury :x

Not sure if this was said but Leonard Garcia retired dude had some good fights in his career

chandler/brooks reminded me of jds/cain iii. dude got spiked and didn't know where the **** he was.

Back
Top Bottom