The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

this was supposed to be a showcase fight for yair but he wanted to **** around kicking the air with all that fancy ********.. that last ko got him feeling himself
laugh.gif

Yair gassed after round 2. Would like to see him tighten up his hands

He's fun to watch but I have my doubts about the kid. He has great coaches so that helps

I can't stand when I hear a split decision on a fight that isnt close. Trying to fix the drug problems in the sport but after that let's look at these judges

It was a close fight. Felt like yair got the first two and Bruce got back into it in the last 3 rounds

Stats will show that yair out stuck Bruce all 5 rounds but I don't think you can use that as evidence it wasn't a close fight

am i the only person who was shaking his head in disbelief at caceres headlining during the fight?

i saw nothing but smiles and movement from this guy early on

flashy nonsense

Last edited:

am i the only person who was shaking his head in disbelief at caceres headlining during the fight?

i saw nothing but smiles and movement from this guy early on

flashy nonsense
there's a reason why he's 12-9
laugh.gif
dude has never had the best iq nor any particular skill that stands out.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was like why is this guy in a main event. I guess marketing him is easy because of his nickname and his hair and the kung fu posing he does.

If they're gonna make yair a headlining fight at this stage Bruce Leroy was a decent choice. A veteran but still young, flashy. Very winnable fight for yair while keeping the fight standing

All in all it was still a good matchup for yair, whom is being developed slowly still. No need to rush him

Let him, homeboy's schtick is as lame as McGregor. If he catches the monsters from some B-grade broads he can fade into obscurity like Tommy Morrison.

They get blood tested all the time. If you have aids, you dont fight.

And lets be real. He ain't the only one doing it. He's just the only one that expresses it freely

Last edited:
There's some really good rule changes on the horizon. Explicit criteria that should lead to more 10-8 rounds, prohibiting fighting with open hand ala Jon-Jones style with the extended fingers, and both palms now have to be on the mat to be considered a downed opponent. I like them all.

Last edited:
Wonder if he paid full price for them girls or had some discount since he got four of them.

Hell yeah I want him to cook inside and outside of the cage

Hope he learns English so he can talk about banging ******* more often

Back
Top Bottom