The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

wouldn't mind seeing that bald usada get punched in the face

strutting around like he owns the place...dawg...you're ****ing up my entertainment!

Last edited:
Hacist Honda really got beat up and disappeared. That's so outrageous when you really think about it.

Her soul was Ethered

You could tell when she never once said she would get revenge and get her belt back

Funny thing is she could probably still come out and become champ, all it would take is her not to rush in to a striker like holly. If she was more patient and improved her footwork a bit she could hang around and eventually snap on a sub

Nunes and Pena are formidable, Tate would lose to rousey again IMO. Cyborg would crush them all

I liked Rousey when she was around and was sad to see she lost (the way she lost really getting dominated).

But it's almost to the point does it even matter if she comes back?

That criminal pena said no one misses fatboy and her fat arms. Social media got mad at her for fat shaming. Eff outta here. People laugh at Mark Hunt's physique but no one caping for him.

Rousey was never as good as anybody made her out to be. Women's MMA was just young enough for her to reign against garbage competition. Too many women pose a threat at this point and she will never improve. Edmond has some kind of a hold on her even though everyone under him continues to get worse, she will never leave.

Supposedly Alvarez turned down Khabib twice for the bigger "money" fight against the winner of Diaz/Conor...im not liking this trend of calling for money fights instead of the #1 contenders

What happen to the days of "ill fight anybody the ufc puts in front of me" Not to mention him fighting Conor if he beats Diaz holds up 145 longer 

Red Panties Night is what happened.

But that's BS of Dana if he doesn't do the same thing to Alvarez that he's about to do to Woodley

McGregor happened, Paige happened, Northcutt happened, and etc.

The UFC caused all of this and only they can solve it.

Next time we see Ronda will be a 30 for 30 special of where are they now. She couldnt handle another L. She loved being a bad *** so it's hard to understand. Said from day 1 no way conor goes back to 145.

ufc got sold for a couple of billion. Damn right i'd be asking for big money fights. The company screwed the fighters over by taking away their sponsors that aren't reebok.

McGregor happened, Paige happened, Northcutt happened, and etc.

The UFC caused all of this and only they can solve it.

ufc got sold for a couple of billion. Damn right i'd be asking for big money fights. The company screwed the fighters over by taking away their sponsors that aren't reebok.

Exactly. I don't necessarily like it, but I can't be mad at these dudes trying to leverage a big fight to actually get paid what they're worth. The UFCs horrible pay combined with taking away sponsors and rewarding "needle movers" created all this

Last edited:
Alvarez will get his red panty night

Nate nor Conor deserve the shot over Khabib or Ferguson IMO, but it's the way the company might go from now on. Sad

Woodley looking around like, **** this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom