The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Apparently the UFC removed him from their rankings, he gone

Cowboy should go too 
laugh.gif

Good for rory. He deserves a pay upgrade for getting his nose destroyed by lawler while only getting paid lower than what he was worth by the ufc.

Good for rory. He deserves a pay upgrade for getting his nose destroyed by lawler while only getting paid lower than what he was worth by the ufc.
Agreed. Plus, all that was going to happen if he stayed was more facial surgery and most likely not great pay

These guys need to all smarten up.. almost every division has killers in it. If you're gonna stay, why take the crap pay to have to face these savages 

Do you guys think Rory gets an immediate title shot like Benson did?

I want to see how Koreshkov does against a top Ufc welterweight. Suddenly bellator has become more interesting to me :lol:

sounds like Conor's coach wants him to fight for the 155 title at MSG 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Conor's medically suspended at the moment for at least 6 months. MSG is definitely out of the cards.

Just read Conor has to be cleared by a foot doctor to avoid 6 month suspension but regardless he's suspended two months minimum no contact

New York card seems in doubt

Last edited:
I doubt we see Conor fight again in 2016, new year earliest

Last edited:
Good for Rory. Get that money. He should fight Koreshkov for the belt. I'd give him an immediate title shot. And then have MVP pull the upset and take the belt from Rory. :lol:

I think Conor will go for the 155 belt next. I'm planning to go to 205, so I'm hoping somehow he gets on that NY card. One thing about Conor, dude is super active. He fights like every 3 months.

^^^ that was a real good fight... So happy for Rory he deserves it I hope cowboy follows suit too

Was listening yh the Luke Thomas show on xm and fans were pissed he left saying he was one win away from getting a tittle shot. I mean he might be but the dude Needs to build himself up gain and see how that divisor plays out

Honestly, if Dana don't offer him close to that 350 that Bellator did or take care of him in other ways I wouldn't be surprised if Cowboy dipped

Back
Top Bottom