The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I thought the Korean Zombie was going to beat Aldo, then he threw out his shoulder in the 4th I think. Then he went straight into that 2 year military stint. Hope he comes back.

Last edited:
I thought he was coming back recently.

Forgot about that injury. And that is one of Aldo's few finishes in the UFC.

the tickets are indeed selling like hot cakes. i had 4 tickets to UFC 205, which were $650 per ticket after fees, and flipped 2 of them for $950 per ticket (which was the cheapest listing). As soon as i posted them up on Stubhub, they were purchased within 20 minutes. I could have charged much more, but I wanted to flip them asap I bought 2 Mets playoff tickets with the profit and pocketed the rest..

Last edited:
Ctm9cldWIAAkA8N.jpg

Did they have celebrity investors when the fertittas owned it? I know they had some middle eastern sultans or something be partial owners before.

The Weeknd and Calvin Harris
pimp.gif
. Maybe they can come out and perform for some of the fighter's entrances 
laugh.gif

dont be surprised if you start seeing ufc fighters in more movies.
frankie edgar gonna be in that meek mill rap video :smokin
mark wahlberg gonna be walking conor out at 205

Last edited:
alvarez should come out with the Asian guy wahlberg assaulted and say he'll get the win for the Asians.

Damn. Gus already out of his fight with Lil Nog. Bader in.

3 fighters missed weight. These dudes doing too much if they can't hit that mark with all the time they have to get there.

Lineker forfeiting 20% of his check for 1/2 pound :smh:

Last edited:
They pointed out all the guys who missed weight were Brasilian.

Someone painted himself all green like the hulk. He looked like such an idiot. Wonder if his skin will still be green tomorrow.

This is the fifth time Lineker has missed weight for the UFC and this is after being forced up a weight class for missing weight too many times. Dude needs a nutritionist for real.

This is the fifth time Lineker has missed weight for the UFC and this is after being forced up a weight class for missing weight too many times. Dude needs a nutritionist for real.

Dude needs to learn how to calibrate a damn scale

Dude gotta go IMO, we quick to forget bout Rumble had the same issues

Didn't bader lil nog fight already at 119

Last edited:
I thought he was coming back recently.

Forgot about that injury. And that is one of Aldo's few finishes in the UFC.

That and the fence grabs when Mendes was trying to take him down in their first fight.

I think he could've finished Hominick, but he ended up losing round 5 and won the decision.

Back
Top Bottom