The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

This freakin beta boy POS alvarez. You let evil win again. Now that clown has 2 belts. All we need is honda to win next and the world will be sucked into the gates of hell.

hillary, alvarez, biden are all on my ish list. nunes better avoid it.

I think this is the world's only hope. She needs to go wash that irish fella and honda and snap trump's neck. I'll take one for the team and say she can sit on my face for life if she takes them all out.

criscyborg_div08.jpg

Bruh that performance was amazing nobody is thinking about his tap right now lol

I don't understand the hate for woodley either. The judges score was atrocious imo

Besides him saying he wanted to wait for a big name opponent, I don't get the hate either. Reminds me of when people hate on rashad for no reason.

Nates chin is legendary tbh

Ferguson has a longer reach than Conor and is two inches taller

That's a hell of a fight right there if they don't go with khabib

Woodley seems like he'll be locked into a rematch but hell I wouldn't be surprised if they put Conor in there lol smh

Last edited:
If McGoat is really staying out of the octagon until May, here's how I see things playing out:

Dana is going to throw the winner of Showtime/Holloway in the ring with Josie. Ferguson & Khabib are going to get paired up. He should even throw those 2 fights on the same card.

At this point if they letting him keep the 145 title, that has to be his next fight and I think it'll go down if Showtime beats Max & Josie

I'm curious to see if Nate steps into the octagon next year. If he does and wins I think we end next year with Conor/Nate 3

Why on earth would Woodley go for the sub?
That was ridiculous. Man was ready to be punched to sleep. Smh

Conor did work.

I'm ready for khabib

I'm at the point where idc if Conor defends his belts. This **** is entertaining as hell. We will get good fights regardless of what happens to the belts.

Watch out Conor fans, the jinxer is back on the Irish war wagon :pimp:

As soon as they read the first two scores for Woodley/Thompson I thought to myself "that's a majority draw." Not sure why Woodley acted so upset, he should have known that.

Most of all last night, Conor looked so relaxed in there. MSG, bright lights, two division champ on the line. He made it look so effortless.

I'm at the point where idc if Conor defends his belts. This **** is entertaining as hell. We will get good fights regardless of what happens to the belts

Same way I feel. Regardless of who he fights next, you already know it's going be someone tough, and the entire lead is going to be so damn entertaining lol.

Last edited:
Conor didn't give Eddie a chance to utilize the wrestling since conor stunned him early on. Eddie was on wobbly legs quickly

I never imagined Conor having any chance against khabib but now I have to wonder... with khabib looking funny in the light with his stand up ...

Ferguson is the match id most like to see from a skill set perspective. Ferguson is taller and has the reach advantage. I really hope they don't go with Nate I'm sick of all these same opponents in fights

If Conor takes time off then sign me up for Ferguson vs khabib

Conor going to hold the company hostage trying to become part owner lol

Last edited:

wow, still cant believe mystic mac did it. what an accomplishment this is and a historical night in the ufc. conor definitely puts his name up there as the greatest fighter to step into an octagon.

i have no doubt in my mind, he will put khabib to sleep in two rds. tougher fight is with tony because of the reach and length
money fight would be nate or GSP

this guy doesn't even have to defend or vacate the titles. he's really doing whatever the F he wants and the ufc is in his hands :lol:
give the man some shares/ownership

as far as miesha, my penis and i are sad to see her retire. she was a great ambassador for womens mma. hope she sticks around as analyst or contributor in some form, whether, it be working on fox, ringside girl, etc. these new wave of women fighter has definitely caught up and closing that gap that ronda/miesha had.

Last edited:
wow, still cant believe mystic mac did it. what an accomplishment this is and a historical night in the ufc. conor definitely puts his name up there as the greatest fighter to step into an octagon.

i have no doubt in my mind, he will put khabib to sleep in two rds. tougher fight is with tony because of the reach and length

That video with the bears is disturbing to me. They look like bear cubs. One of em was chained up. They are smart enough to
know that if they went hard, bit & brutalized the child that they would be beaten or killed for it.

Because of that crap - I want Connor to put dude to sleep.

Fergusons chin is also right below nates , durability is amazing

It's the fight I'm most intrigued by and Ferguson deserves it just as much if not more than khabib

These guys need to just ignore McGregor. And I LOVE the build up to these fights, but trying to play the mental game with him is such a bad idea. He's clearly got a character he's put together that doesn't crack.

I've gotta imagine, when you've been hearing a guy tell the whole world how he's gonna destroy you, then he drops you inside a minute, all that "rearrange your face" stuff starts creeping back in your ear.

Back
Top Bottom