The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Woodley never got to take after fight photos with his belt due to the McGregor situation. Woodley is asking the UFC for compensation for the missed opportunity

Woodley said he has no beef with Conor.. Woodley is confused as to how Conor always has someone holding him back in scuffles though lol. Woodley respects Conor as a businessman yet Woodley doesn't seem to understand Conor's actions like his trash talk and all that. That was ironic lol

Woodley said if people want to see the Conor fight, he's down. He knows that beating Conor wouldn't prove anything since Woodley is the bigger man. He said Maia, Wonderboy, GSP, Nick Diaz, Conor or Bisping are all options

Woodley is training today and said he can fight December 30

BTW, if the one judge had scored 48-47 to Wonderboy, would that mean Woodley wouldn't keep the belt??

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that if two judges score the fight a draw, it's a majority draw no matter what the lone judge thinks.

Last edited:
Dana is going to compensate Woodley with that immediate rematch with Wonderboy, no money fight for him

Conor's coach is really interesting to listen to. Very calm and introspective

He says his entire camp knew Eddie was a massive mismatch. He claims they knew it would look worse than the brimmage fight. He tried to say it in the most humble way. He also predicted the exact time of the finish. Some
weird stuff man

Last edited:
What are the odds that Dominick Cruz moves up to 145 for a superfight with McGoat?

Snuffing out a pound for pounder could be tempting enough to drop down to 145

The thought of Dominick Cruz being in anything considered a "superfight" :lol:

The only potential superfight out there for Conor is against GSP at 170. All these other matchups are just Conor vs. any B-side, which guarantees 1mill+ buys :x Dudes drawing power might be better than Floyd/Tyson

His current buyrate streak:

UFC 194- 1.4m
UFC 196- 1.6m
UFC 202- 1.6m
UFC 205- 1.7m+

Not even floyd had a streak like that

Last edited:
Nate and Conor respect each other I'd wager

I however don't think they're boys quite yet :lol:

UFC is DEFINITELY going the way of WWE but there's levels. I don't think we've reached the point where these guys are in any sort cahoots under the surface. Nate's crew is down for whatever, see their brawl with Khabib's crew in Vegas

Best believe if it came down to it, scrap pack is brawling with Conor's cronies and especially Dillon Danis. There's legit dislike there IMO

Do you know why there's beef between Danis and Diaz bros? I've read that Danis said he'd be willing to fight Nate in a MMA bout.

Gracie vs MGA rivalry?

Last edited:
Nate called out Danis for helping out Conor because he was American and Conor is Irish. He wasn't happy that he was helping a non American beat an American

Nate called out Danis for helping out Conor because he was American and Conor is Irish. He wasn't happy that he was helping a non American beat an American

that seems kinda silly. McG probably offered Danis a decent amount of money to help him out.

Nate probably would've done the same prior to making the bank he got from McG.

People forget Hendo had 2 Pride titles at the same time which was very impressive.

I remember people said he didn't deserve the titleshot and wand had the flu. I don't think he should've got the decision over bustamante.

Last edited:
People forget Hendo had 2 Pride titles at the same time which was very impressive.

I remember people said he didn't deserve the titleshot and wand had the flu. I don't think he should've got the decision over bustamante.

Dont forget that Hendo also lost to Kazuo Misaki at 185 after he won the belt, but since it took part in one of their GPs, it wasn't for the title :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Conor w 145 belt going on almost a year not fighting at 145 now. It's a joke now. So figure he has 155 belt so will fight for 170 belt next just to hold up both other divisions. That way he can't lose the belt. Win/win for conor. Big L for everyone else fighting in contention

Coach Cavanaugh says outside of Conor, Max is the best 145er and Nate is the best 155er

Hmmm
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know why they're saying that 
laugh.gif
.. I'm surprised he's even ducking Ferg.. Khabib I understand because he wrestles bears

If it comes down to Max, Nate and Woodley please let it be Woodley a real 170 pounder

Last edited:
As a NYer... it's about damn time UFC came here

205 was great as a whole event

Conor... complete domination. Dumb of Eddie trying to box.

Feel bad for Weidman. Dude got beat up real bad 2 straights fight in a row.

Gonna miss Miesha and watching her weigh ins.

Back
Top Bottom