The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Max said he probably had to drop more weight than Pettis for the fight. He also likes his food and has a sweet tooth.

My dude stands at 5'11 fighting at 145. That's crazy.

I was surprised to see he was taller than pettis. I thought max was like 5'8-5'9.

Last edited:
they still calling him showtime? :lol:

On the preshow karyn bryant said max had a good line about changing the channel from showtime to cinemax. When i hear cinemax I think abouf their nc-17 softcore movies.

Last edited:
It better be in Cali too!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Vegas haha, but it's all good

Not mad at that card at all.

Looks like they're trying to setup Nick for a title fight too. If he can get past Lawler I can't be mad a that I suppose. If he doesn't though, curious where his career goes at that point. I'm a fan but dude has had huge periods of inactivity and basically hasn't won a fight since 2011 :wow:

His EliteXC/Strikeforce run was dope but maybe that guy isn't here anymore

Get older Diaz the strap so McGreGOAT can take it off of him

Semi SRS

Last edited:
Give Conor the business? Eh, seems like Nate and Conor are pretty evenly matched.. which is funny because Nate really isn't a top guy due to his style of fighting

Nick is probably too big and durable for Conor but it'd be one I'd love to see if Nick isn't washed

Nate already gave him the business when he finished him in 2 rounds on 10 days notice. And then barely lost a grueling decision in which during the rounds he won, yes he was giving Conor the business. He was getting the business early, but he's still a rough matchup for Conor

And yeah Nick's even bigger and more durable than Nate so I can't imagine that going well for Conor either. If Nick isn't washed up and Conor doesn't pull a Carlos Condit then he'd be in for a long (or maybe short) night

I didn't know getting knocked on your *** multiple times was giving someone the business

I guess Eddie Alvarez was giving Conor the Business too

Nick is def the better Diaz if he isn't washed tho

Last edited:
I mean, conor gave nate the business too even in the close fight

The first fight conor clearly was finished however you could see Conor's obvious game planning flaws as well as letting his training go to waste when it was made at 170

Nate got the business in the second fight more than nate gave conor the business

It's an even matchup IMO

Enh, he got finished in 2 rounds then won a close 5 round split decision. I still got Nate in the rubber match if it happens. And for sure I'm taking Nick if that fight happened, granted he's not washed as mentioned before.

Dana White about to squeeze one last PPV buyrate out of the Chick Magnet :smokin

CM Punk’s MMA coach Duke Roufus was recently a guest on The MMA Hour. During his appearance Roufus said that it is, “looking hopeful,” that Punk will fight again in UFC and that it could possibly happen as soon as, “four to five months.”

Roufus went on to say, “Yeah, definitely, I believe he and Dana are talking. I just talked to Punk on Monday before that and things are looking hopeful. I can’t say yes or no but they’re looking hopeful. We’re going to see. Dana’s always got a good recipe of what he’s going to create and what’s best for the sport. What’s best for Punk and everyone else.”

I mean, conor gave nate the business too even in the close fight

The first fight conor clearly was finished however you could see Conor's obvious game planning flaws as well as letting his training go to waste when it was made at 170

Nate got the business in the second fight more than nate gave conor the business

It's an even matchup IMO

And we're going to ignore the fact Nate was injured going into that second bout?

Well alot of guys go into fights not being 100%, but yeah Nate definitely didn't look like he was all the way healthy. Not sure how severe the ribs and knee were but he did look a little off. I'm sure people will say it's excuses tho, but yeah that's another reason I think he takes the third match.

He don't need to anymore, He got blessed with a couple mil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom