The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Did Chris get poked??

Chris is a complete fool for saying this lmfaoooooo “he can’t just fall to the ground after an eye poke!”

Uhhhhhhh

Whattttttttttt

Nah man retire you ****er

He’s right in the sense that Silva should have stayed standing up and complained about the eye poke.

Do I disagree with you regarding Weidman’s class? Or did he legitimately finish? Nope

I don’t know about the commission decision to score the fight for Weidman at the moment of the foul.

He’s right in the sense that Silva should have stayed standing up and complained about the eye poke.

Do I disagree with you regarding Weidman’s class? Or did he legitimately finish? Nope

I don’t know about the commission decision to score the fight for Weidman at the moment of the foul.
What are you saying bro! Lmfsooooooooo

Where in the rule book does it say you have to stand up after an illegal eye poke

That sounds absolutely absurd

I honestly don’t care about the outcome I’m just blown away by weidmans dumb ***. I didn’t want to see him hurt out there but now ****, I’m kinda hoping he gets knocked out cold next fight

Back
Top Bottom