The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Not really tho, if he beats a healthy Aldo who hasn't been beaten in like 7 years you can't be mad at that

Was anyone truly voicing concern about Rhonda's striking before this past weekend?

Yes. I believe people started questioning it in the Carmouche fight. Someone tagged her good a few fights ago.

Meisha tagged her in their second fight.

After that she went on a crazy run of fights that lasted less than a minute. So I think people forgot.

Some people saw flaws in how she attached Bethe as well. Head up, chin high.

But I don't think anyone thought she would be THAT helpless in there against Holly.

I believe the only gifs that are frowned upon are ones that come from PPV cards and I think that was a PPV event 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ Yeah you should probably delete the gif. Its not UFC but its WEC and its all under the Zuffa umbrella. They're like the NFL now forcing people to take down gifs. They don't want you to use anything without their permission and paying them for it.

Last edited:
What gif do you fellas speak of?

Can't wait for the Cruz and TJ fight. Cruz bout to give tj that *** whoopin he deserves. Do it for asschin Faber.

Last edited:

This kinda dope.

Conor been backing his **** up. 

Those elbows on Mendes looking back at it look dirty, b.

Tj gonna b the next "champ" to lose after connor, too many issues outside to b fighting the best bantamweight

And lol at connor saying edgar a weaker version of chad...so a weaker version would beat u lol. Frankie eats up connor easy. Ppl talk about chad being a great wrestler but if we look at his and Frankie wrestling in mma I'm positive Frankie is much better. And cardio and chin and movement, mixing it up etc. Only power adv to chad and thats only effective when u can land

Last edited:
Frankie's mma wrestling is great. Only time I remember him being outwrestled was the first fight with gray. After that he got physically stronger and gray couldn't take him down anymore. I don't remember his fights with benson so not sure how their wrestling matched up in those fights.

Dana trolling GSP into a comeback

"I highly doubt it's going to happen because GSP's been off for too long and has a ton of money," White said. "You don't do a six-week camp to learn if you have the hunger. You either know it or not. [UFC welterweight champ] Robbie Lawler knows it, he's hungry, he trains like an animal."

"You're either hungry and an animal or you're not"

"It'd be great if he comes back, yes, I love Georges St-Pierre — amazing athlete — but comeback talk?" White said. "I laugh at it. To be a world champion, you have to be hungry. That's not GSP. Not even close."

Frankie's mma wrestling is great. Only time I remember him being outwrestled was the first fight with gray. After that he got physically stronger and gray couldn't take him down anymore. I don't remember his fights with benson so not sure how their wrestling matched up in those fights.

As far as fights 2 and 3 Frankie out wrestled gray and he out wrestled Ben in both I believe

Crazy to think that now considering Ben fighting at 170

Last edited:
Whoever compared him to Ali should be fired from whatever job they have. :x

Joe Rogan and Dana White?

:lol:

It's always the same two guys, who else says outlandish things? It's always the usual suspects.

Again, this goes back to my whole thing about the both of them trashing boxing but then swearing they're fans of the sport to then using boxing to prop up their own fighters.

The flip flopping man :smh:.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-ce...s-almost-like-the-irish-muhammad-ali-in-a-way

And if you go back and watch UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs Siver, you hear Rogan comparing McGregor to Ali repeatedly, wasn't the first time he has done it. Here's the sherdog forum cracking on Joe for it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...nis-siver-pbp-discussion-2915291/index11.html

Blasphemous, absolutely ******* blasphemous. Biggest tools in the industry, can't stand either.

Last edited:
holm is TMT

so...holly can take floyd if they threw down right now, no holds barred, right?
not serious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom