The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Weidman is my favorite but man, Luke really did his thing tonight. Hurting him with the leg kicks. Almost baiting him to take him down. Luke's BJJ is just superior

Man they both got wrecked would you rather get your *** kicked like Weidman or KO'd like Aldo? Both really really suck

I'll take Weidmans L any day man. Aldo was hurt man :frown: he was crying, he couldn't take it. That's just embarrassing if we're being real

You can tell who watches MMA and who doesn't by the responses in here
laugh.gif
How so?  Because folks don't agree over certain things?

The sad part is, where does Aldo go from here? Rematch with mendes for the 3rd time? As much as I like Aldo, I think Conor's got his number.

But it's okay. My boy FE about to snatch the belt.

Last edited:
i'd take a KO by conor. you can at least try and convince yourself it was a lucky punch. also, your face aint messed up from 50+ consecutive unprotected shots. weidman gonna beat for a long minute

It's a bittersweet card with Weidman losing, definitely, but shh.. with an ending like that, you can't really be mad at it. I know Weidman will be back better than ever, he's too good of a fighter not to be. Luke was just on point tonight, I thought Chris looked good in the 1st, even won it.. but late 2nd and on was all Luke. Weidman will be back in the hunt in no time.

What a crazy month it has been all three champs go down and they all got assaulted in the process!! Dos Anjos-Cerrone next week :smokin

Bruh just thinking back to the Weidman interview when he said losing isn't an option because he can't have his boy not call him champ anymore

These damn allergies :frown:

Connor is the Floyd Mayweather of UFC no one will be able to beat him and he'll retire with the belt. I don't see him losing.

Frankie has nothing for Conor. He can try to smotherhump him for 5 rounds but it won't happen.

McGoat by KO rd 1. Easy money.

I don't know man. Unless Conor works on his td defense, I don't see how Conor can take it. Frankie has shown how strong his chin is and his wrestling and boxing is pretty sharp.

Because dudes literally posted their opinion followed by "I don't watch a lot of MMA"
laugh.gif
Gotcha.  Must've overlooked that, but it comes with the UFC putting on so many events nowadays.  Brings out loads of casual fans, which is what put me off MMA for a long time after being a huge fan back in the day.  

Frankie has nothing for Conor. He can try to smotherhump him for 5 rounds but it won't happen.

McGoat by KO rd 1. Easy money.

when has Edgar ever been a wrestle******? He's not the guy that will just sit on an opponent and land little 'contact' shots to inflate his punch count....

Son will stand, change levels, go for the take down and look for the finish.

Edgar just needs to grind son down for 2-3 rounds and then finish it in the championship rounds 4/5. Conor is a dead man walking.

Last edited:
Everybody loses. Silva (twice), GSP (once but should have been twice). Now Aldo and Weidman.

That's why I love this sport.

All I know is that Mighty Mouse sick right now thinking "am I next?"

Back
Top Bottom