The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

If you listen to McGregor talk there are small signs there is some friction either there or coming with UFC. He is digging in his heels.
— Mike Chiappetta MMA (@MikeChiappetta) December 13, 2015

Definitely. He knows his worth and he seems like he's gonna force the UFC to play by his rules as long as he can.

Not gonna lie though, really sucks for Jose but I'm legit happy for this guy. He came out and did exactly what he said he'd do, can't hate on him. I still think 99 times out of 100 he doesn't catch Aldo like that, but more power to him.

Happy to see Rockhold get it done too, I hoped he could do it but I know nobody thought he was gonna run through Weidman like that. This is like the year of the underdog in these UFC title fights man.

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't a McGregor fan before this fight, but this presser made me one
laugh.gif

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't a McGregor fan before this fight, but this presser made me one :lol:   

This is what happened with me after the Mendes fight :lol:. Still wanted Aldo to win here but damn you can't hate on the dude :lol:

Like I said earlier con is the Mayweather of UFC. He's going to break all of floyd's ppv numbers.

Like I said earlier con is the Mayweather of UFC. He's going to break all of floyd's ppv numbers.

:rofl: So he's going to break 4.6 million buys set by Mayweather vs Pacquiao huh?

HMU when a UFC event does even 1.7million buys, best they ever done was 1.6 by Lesnar vs Mir UFC one hunnid.

He has all the leverage right now though so he's taking advantage like he should

Problem is, he doesn't. If he rustles Dana's jimmies enough, he can be out the door quicker than Bones.

They just had 2 of their highest profile champs go down in a matter of weeks,he's undisputedly the #1 guy there right now. Bones messed up on his own,Connor has a ton of leverage as the face of the company if he can stay on course.

Anyone catch aldos corner talking **** to connor when he jumped on the cage to celebrate immediately after the ko...i'm sure gifs will surface or video

They just had 2 of their highest profile champs go down in a matter of weeks,he's undisputedly the #1 guy there right now. Bones messed up on his own,Connor has a ton of leverage as the face of the company if he can stay on course.

UFC threw him under the bus at 151. The relationship was long strained before the hit and run accident

Thought Conor would lose but you hit the snooze button on somebodies chin like that and it's a wrap.

Crazy night Weidman got that work.

The UFC always alienates their golden gooses, only a matter of time. White has beefed with virtually all of 'em.

Frankie gon have a field day with conor, he uses movement, angles, footwork so conor gon have to figure out sumn else with the whole basic movement thing

While some of that is true, the UFC brass doesn't like to be pushed and would straight up drop him if they wanted to. They can build another star pretty easily.

Last edited:
Thought Conor would lose but you hit the snooze button on somebodies chin like that and it's a wrap.

Crazy night Weidman got that work.

The guy was coming in full force it don't take a big shot to hurt em

Props to conor but I hate that guy

MW division in shambles, nobody wanna see romero, give him winner of belfort/silva

While some of that is true, the UFC brass doesn't like to be pushed and would straight up drop him if the y wanted to. They can build another star pretty easily.

Exactly, they've proved time and time again that these guys are replaceable

Hell they already grooming PVZ and sage northcutt. Y'all think it was a coincidence they were on the same card. HELL NAH

Exactly, they've proved time and time again that these guys are replaceable

Hell they already grooming PVZand sage northcutt. Y'all think it was a coincidence they were on the same card. HELL NAH

Nah pleighboi, my girl Rose Namajunas got that juice now :smokin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom