The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Is he any good?

So far he looks dynamic, explosive and loaded with potential. That said, he's only 19 and needs some time. In the interim the UFC will treat him with kid gloves. But yes, he's good.

He's dare I say it.....a young, raw, GSP.

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
I dismantled Ronda for how bad her boxing was so its only fair to give it to Aldo. Dumb *** just lead with his chin and threw a wide *** hook Vs a guy with incredible power in his hands

That isn't smart vs any one let alone mcgregor.
Right hand by his waist while stepping in.

how stupid

"I did say that the right hand would be his downfall," McGregor said. "What I say happens, happens … I just felt he would load up. I would give him that shot, give him that pressure. He loaded, I pulled … You fall into a shot like that, you go to sleep."

SCIENCE! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hopefully Conor can fight Edgar in April , that would be crazy. I mean Conor did fight for 13 seconds and Edgar fought for 2 min lol. Ufc trying to make 198 at MSG right ?

I was certain Aldo was going to overwhelm Connor. Connor has way more skills than I imagined. Last fight I saw them coming out. This fight, beautiful. Even the 1st 10 seconds, feints, levels, and KO'int Aldo while backing up. Eye opening!

Really? Cause I woke up like this....
qUDIQwQ.gif

Well actually I woke up hungover :lol:

I'm a big Conor fan and I dig Rockhold because he wears yeezys.

But I HATE it had to be Aldo and my boy Weidman. Legitimately feel for Aldo, this is all he has man....this he all he ever wanted....as a kid growing up from the Favelas :frown:

Rewatching the fight on fight pass....

Aldo already took the L when he came out to Rihanna fam

Glad Conor brought back the Biggie mix :pimp:

Well that didn't go down the way anyone expected. I'm bummed that Aldo got KO'd like that but even more upset because we didn't get to see a full round of action between the two. All I see now are memes from people who aren't fight fans and don't even follow MMA. Looking back at the the 2nd Chad and Aldo fight and then seeing them get cracked in the first round just means they took some years off of each other's career. Much respect to Conor for being the more skilled last night and for bring a humble champion at the moment of victory. Looking forward to what Conor has in store for 2016. This was his definitely his breakout year.

On a side note, Tony Ferguson vs Edson Barbosa was the best fight of this 3 day stretch.

Last edited:
He predicts deez tings

Because they don't tink like I tink.

I'm mystic MAC. I pradict dese tings.

Conner needs to get that money, capitalize and bounce once the mystique wears off.

He's a smart man and has set up a few compelling match ups like Edgar, Aldo 2, Duffy, Cowboy, etc. I do worry about the RDA fight after his last showing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom