The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Yeah, my man Nate didn't sound too confident up there :smh: going in with very low expectations praying Nate gets him down somehow and subs that man

Wishful thinking IMO :lol:

Why do you say that?

And did anyone else get the vibe that Nate might have just taken this fight for the money? I get the hard dude attitude "Idgaf" and whatnot, but he legit just didn't even care about much going on but the trash talking.

Yeah I imagine I got a fatass check.. Hope he at least wants to win or make it competitive :lol:

Oh he'll come out fighting. No doubt about that. Diaz bros have always hated the pre-fight and post-fight BS. All work once the door shuts on the cage.

does nate still focus on his bjj. dudes just wants to exchange strikes
interested to see how the crowd is gonna be. think there are quite of diaz fans as well

Last edited:
nate is literally coming straight off the couch for this ****.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The fight that never made sense .. lmao.

But boy boy.....
You really are the slowest one in this thread. No, it didn't make sense to begin with that's why they put Conor vs rda. It was Conor's call for him to choose an opponent to begin with. When he had Frankie and rda to choose from, a chance for Conor to hold two belts, it didn't make sense to choose to fight Nate Diaz for a non title fight

Now that rda is hurt, Frankie is hurt, Aldo is scared, sure Nate Diaz, at 170 pounds mind you, makes sense

Lol dude trying to come in here flexing. Stop man

You really are the slowest one in this thread. No, it didn't make sense to begin with that's why they put Conor vs rda. It was Conor's call for him to choose an opponent to begin with. When he had Frankie and rda to choose from, a chance for Conor to hold two belts, it didn't make sense to choose to fight Nate Diaz for a non title fight

Now that rda is hurt, Frankie is hurt, Aldo is scared, sure Nate Diaz, at 170 pounds mind you, makes sense

Lol dude trying to come in here flexing. Stop man
lol .....

who's flexing???

the fight doesn't make sense you said ... you listed a bunch of reasons why not .....

views was one of them 

you feel some type of way because I laughed that at the end of the day - ITS THE FIGHT WE ARE GETTING and just made a comment?

feels to me that you are a little hurt .....

SLOW? Yeah, because Im not in the room tyring to flex as soon as the news is release ...

Im not you bruh .. they are things that comes before typing a thread trying to flex.

PS. I didn't even say this was the fight that should of have happened. I only said the fight would make lots of sense - u SALTY!

Salty? Lol the fight happened after several other fighters couldn't and the original opponent got hurt

You have been Incorrect every step of the way regarding this, including disagreeing that Conor is calling his shots

NT fight night: Keko Jones vs Vincent Van Ho II
Due to injury (my feelings hurt) Keko is withdrawing from the fight.
Salty? Lol the fight happened after several other fighters couldn't and the original opponent got hurt

You have been Incorrect every step of the way regarding this, including disagreeing that Conor is calling his shots
My dude - is cool .. I'll just stop as this conversation is not that serious. 

Like I said, the fight made sense before and it makes sense now .... 

That was and is my point .....

Everything else is pointless ....

Back
Top Bottom