The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

It's nice to see the new Featherweight champ out here flourishing, about to cop a yacht 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
need her name and social media pls

And now word is Ronda gets an immediate shot for the title against Miesha.

This whale won't be able to make the weight limit for at least a year.

Women's MMA is hot garbage.

What? Calm down fam. You said Conor was "going to have his Ronda/Holm moment". Acting like Nate was going to have a boxing clinic with Conor :lol:  all I said was that it was a reach to say that

Nate hit him with some nice shots but Conor also busted Nate's face up too

He put a boxing clinic on Conor bruh.

Nate has a lot of scar tissue, doesn't take a whole lot to open him up. He was swollen up as well but that's besides the point. I said Nate's unorthodox boxing would be the difference maker and it was.

Did he make Conor look like Ronda like you said he would? I don't think he did

He absolutely did. He exposed him badly just as Rousey was. Conor's aura, much like Ronda's is DEAD.

Diaz was never going to win this fight unscathed, I even conceded that his defense isn't his strong suit.

I'd go as far as to say that Conor is even more washed than Ronda. Ronda's Judo is still world-class and for that reason alone she's going to be an extremely tough out for Tate (again) and really anyone in the women's ranks.

Conor is going to lose to Frankie or RDA, period. He has nothing for either one of those two. He's done. Finished. Over.

I think Conor will lose to them too. Been saying that

Still don't think he got washed to the point of Rousey, which was an all-time embarrassment in my eyes

I think Conor will lose to them too. Been saying that

Still don't think he got washed to the point of Rousey, which was an all-time embarrassment in my eyes

I just don't think he has that juice anymore. A big part of his game was the mental edge he had over his opponents. He legit had guys thinking that he was untouchable.

That's gone. Unless he significantly improves his BJJ and strings together a bunch of wins I don't think its ever coming back.

Conor's wins have never been that impressive.

You look at what Silva, JBJ and GSP were doing in their primes and Conor isn't even close to those guys. His hype and draw isn't due to his ability but I enjoy watching him for entertainment

^the guy was finishing fights
lets not act like he didnt knock out who ppl thought was the p4p king in aldo in seconds
GSP was laying down and humping on his opponents ZZZZzzz. dont get me wrong, he was great fighter and great for the sport

I haven't seen Nate fight as much but can he really take that type of damage from bigger dudes? Does he normally fight at 170?

He's one of the more durable fighters you'll see. He's back at 155 for a while, he fought a few times at 170 years back. dana said this fight was at a higher weight because Nate couldn't make 155 with only 11 days notice.

nate's coach said he was willing to make 155, but conor's camp said 170 was fine and he didnt want nate to be exhausted coming into the fight and conor wouldnt have to worry about his own weight

interested to see if dana/ufc gonna have him do all that promotion for the next fight or not.

at least conor owned up to the loss and did his interviews. ronda went into hiding :lol:

Last edited:
Again, all I said was that it was a reach to say Nate was going to make Conor look like Ronda. The circumstances play into why I said that. Nate beat him fair and square, but it was nothing like Ronda/Holm
it wasn't as bad as Ronda because Conor went to the ground and quit.

If Conor would of have kept it standing I have no doubt Conor would of had his lights out.

it wasn't as bad as Ronda because Conor went to the ground and quit.

If Conor would of have kept it standing I have no doubt Conor would of had his lights out.

I doubt he could've kept it standing, Nate was going to finish this fight on the ground via TKO/KO or submission.

IMO it was just as bad. I think most guys in this game rather go out on their shield and get slept.

Last edited:
He absolutely did. He exposed him badly just as Rousey was. Conor's aura, much like Ronda's is DEAD.

Diaz was never going to win this fight unscathed, I even conceded that his defense isn't his strong suit.

I'd go as far as to say that Conor is even more washed than Ronda. Ronda's Judo is still world-class and for that reason alone she's going to be an extremely tough out for Tate (again) and really anyone in the women's ranks.

Conor is going to lose to Frankie or RDA, period. He has nothing for either one of those two. He's done. Finished. Over.
perhaps he loses to both, but I don't think Frankie could of have handle those punches as good as Nate ... IMHO

perhaps he loses to both, but I don't think Frankie could of have handle those punches as good as Nate ... IMHO

Frankie has an excellent chin. When Gray Maynard was a beast he took some serious punishment in their fights. He has never been KO'd in his career.

Plus he has heart for days, he's not going to go anywhere.

Plus Frankie's boxing is on point. It's dissimilar to Nate's boxing but its very sound. He's constantly moving and changing levels.

Conor got nothing for Frankie.

Last edited:
I doubt he could've kept it standing, Nate was going to finish this fight on the ground via TKO/KO or submission.

IMO it was just as bad. I think most guys in this game rather go out on their shield and get slept.
I meant that if Conor would of have kept it standing, Nate would of have really made him look like Ronda ...

Frankie has an excellent chin. When Gray Maynard was a beast he took some serious punishment in their fights. He has never been KO'd in his career.

Plus he has heart for days, he's not going to go anywhere.

Plus Frankie's boxing is on point. It's dissimilar to Nate's boxing but its very sound. He's constantly moving and changing levels.

Conor got nothing for Frankie.
Gary was never a puncher dude ... just saying...

Back
Top Bottom