The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

DAMN, I LOST $450, I HAD BET RASHAD ON THAT FIGHT DAMMIT SON OF A B.......

Good knock out though.

Last edited:
Yea, made a mistake. I thought Rashad would be too athletic and too strong. But I just realized Glover beat Ovince Saint Preux :lol:

Glover got his *** whooped by Phil Davis though lol who got defeated by Rashad.

Damn, hope this guy likes Jordan 10 DBs. Cuz I ain't got the funds.

I'd rather fight anyone else in the division, including JBJ, over Rumble.

That dude Rumble is a bad bad man. My gawd

I'd rather fight anyone else in the division, including JBJ, over Rumble.

That dude Rumble is a bad bad man. My gawd
stop it. rumble you jus wake up with a knot and have a headache for a few days

JBJ gunna destroy knee ligaments. cut your face with elbows, potentially choke you out and jus drop your body :x

stop it. rumble you jus wake up with a knot and have a headache for a few days

JBJ gunna destroy knee ligaments. cut your face with elbows, potentially choke you out and jus drop your body :x

This man tossed DC across the octagon. No thanks.

Dude KO'd Bader, put him to sleep, woke him up just to put him back to sleep

i seent it, it only looooked like Bader was dead haha he woke up with his face lumped

had Bader fought JBJ hed have a sprained acl/mcl and need plastic surgery

i seent it, it only looooked like Bader was dead haha he woke up with his face lumped

had Bader fought JBJ hed have a sprained acl/mcl and need plastic surgery

Can you imagine taking one of JBJ elbow variations? My gawd. The one Gus took in the 5th round makes me cringe

Eh, i'd rather fight jones. I feel like johnson will put someone to sleep and they might not wake up again. Plus cte ain't no joke, a few punches from him will have your brain looking like you played in the nfl for 12 years.

Last edited:
Anastasia bae won. Didn't even look like a fight, more like a training session. Would rather see her in bellator kickboxing matches.

She fights for bellator kickboxing. So fine.

denise-kielholtz-02.jpg

Last edited:
Brasilian fighters shouldn't be allowed to use the pitbull nickname anymore.

Last edited:
Damn Khabib Nurmagomeddivavfdsfhjnjdgjdvsav is pretty good. Wow. Give him that Dos Anjos shot in the Fall.

What's with that blonde fro wig though?

"Khabib: That "white afro wig" is my ethnic headgear that people in Dagestan wear when they go to war. When I put it on I mean business."

Back
Top Bottom