The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Nah don't pay him ****. He's getting more $ than anyone else by far and he's getting greedy coming off a beat down
but there's gotta be more to the story... Looking forward to hearing it

laugh.gif
@ these Conor shenanigans.

Dana was literally bending over backwards for this clown letting McGregor do whatever he wanted now Dana looking like a complete fool.

I love it.

My dude Rusty flourishing right now.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I'm all for MMA athletes getting paid more but if they even give Conor half of what he's asking for it'd be counter productive. Dude gonna get washed by Frankie or RDA (possibly coming off two washings at the hands of Nate)

I appreciated the Conor that wanted to test himself against the best. Clearly Nate's washing got him shook and is looking to get one more massive pay day without even defending his belt

ufc been screwing guys over for a long time. conor teaching these fighters how to get paid :smokin
i have a feeling dana and the fertitas will bend the knee

I'm all for MMA athletes getting paid more but if they even give Conor half of what he's asking for it'd be counter productive. Dude gonna get washed by Frankie or RDA (possibly coming off two washings at the hands of Nate)

I appreciated the Conor that wanted to test himself against the best. Clearly Nate's washing got him shook and is looking to get one more massive pay day without even defending his belt

Exactly

I'm enjoying this thoroughly. Dana and Co been screwing fighters over for years, so **** em and **** what the contract said, pay up :lol:. "Ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun"

The only downside to this is if Conor really isn't really willing to walk away. They've shown plenty of times that they can make a fighter's life more difficult if they're not willing to play ball, and they're pretty much the only game in town, especially considering he probably still has fights left on his contract.

As far as defending his belt and Frankie and Aldo and all that ****, enh. That kinda went out the window when the Diaz rematch got signed at 170 lbs. I can't really take him or the decisions being made regarding his career too seriously at this point.

All this ish overshadowing the actual sport and Conor's making of the rematch took all of the legitimacy out of the organization and what it means to be a champion

I'm going to be nice right now.

This one goes out to that ***** made lame's overhyped career. Oh how I would I have enjoyed seeing you getting washed a few more times.......

#RustyBless

i enjoy watching the ufc but let's not use this word "legitimacy" as if it applies to the entire organization

some aspects are and some aren't, brock lesnar's title shot wasn't, neither is conor lack of title defenses

Last edited:

i enjoy watching the ufc but let's not use this word "legitimacy" as if it applies to the entire organization

some aspects are and some aren't, brock lesnar's title shot wasn't, neither is conor lack of title defenses
Why not? When you don't make your champion defend his belt, the legitimacy leaves. That effects the entire organization, it's a trickle down effect. It sends mixed signals to all the other champs and their respective contenders 

Let's also not forget this subject isn't limited to Conor. Some weird match making going on lately

Why not? When you don't make your champion defend his belt, the legitimacy leaves. That effects the entire organization, it's a trickle down effect. It sends mixed signals to all the other champs and their respective contenders 

Let's also not forget this subject isn't limited to Conor. Some weird match making going on lately

I just want to let you personally now it is LIT! in the rafters right now famb

View media item 1929133

You were always destined to get the last laugh, he wasn't going unscathed through the gauntlet of Frankie, rematch with Aldo, RDA, Cowboy, Khabib etc. 

There will always be that Aldo fade 
pimp.gif

But yeah, I'm pretty much in the rafters with you now Rust. Dude went full on ***** status. Not that I blame him fully, I mean Dana probably will concede a bit and give him ungodly money. You cannot blame a person for bargaining and using the leverage he's created for himself. Dana helped create Conor so it is what it is

Last edited:
I still think alot of this has to do with him sitting ringside watching his teammate kill a guy in the cage. All fighters know that's a possibilty but being that close to the situation has to **** with you at least a little bit. I can definitely see reevaluating what it's worth to step in the cage after being around something like that. And if he has the pull to negotiate it, then why not.

If I was him I'd do the same. Dana and them aren't putting their lives on the line, so **** how they feel.

Conor ain't doin nothin with wwe or his own promotion, he's got a contract, he aint gon win fighting them lawyers...

Conor made over 5 mil in his fight with Aldo and more with Diaz according to Rogan (his latest podcast)

Conor didn't wanna do the press conference cuz there's literally nothing he could say to Diaz...everything is trumped by "i beat ur *** already muther...."

The clown will be back soon cuz the way he spends his money, he'll be broke in a years time

Side note: Gotta feeling Osp gives Jones some fits this weekend. 

Last edited:
Conor fighting for his peers. The modern day Cesar Chavez. It's time Dana pay these guys a living wage.

#TeamNotorious 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Considering Conor already signed the contract, if he isn't bluffing he is about to lose big time.

Bout to get his Andre Ward on and piss away his prime years in a legal battle he cannot win.
School me on why Andre Ward never fight in MGM or any big market places? I always questioned why someone in his caliber never promoted as a big super star? Did he piss off some big time promoters?

Back
Top Bottom