The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Why is he training in Iceland? He talks crap about other people not staying in their home countries to train.

I think he is trying to get away from everything :lol:

I can respect what he's saying tho.. But If it's only 3-4 stops he trippin.

It's really only vegas and Stockton that would be extra stops

If it were anything like his tours with Aldo and rda I would buy it. I'm not buying it in this situation, especially considering its UFC 200 and that Conor asked specifically for this matchup

Last edited:

If it were anything like his tours with Aldo and rda I would buy it. I'm not buying it in this situation, especially considering its UFC 200 and that Conor asked specifically for this matchup
I don't see why it wouldn't be bigger than the tours for Aldo and RDA since Nate is a bigger sell imo

Leaning towards the same. He's always talking about how he prides himself on doing the promoting. 

He's in Iceland training BJJ with Gunnar Nelson and his dad

I don't see why it wouldn't be bigger than the tours for Aldo and RDA since Nate is a bigger sell imo
Good point. And Dana actaully seems to have given Conor a break on this promotional tour

I don't give Conor a pass on this at all, though I do understand what he's saying. Thing is, you're not going all over the world dummy

But at the same time it is true.. He did ask for this fight and they did bend over and give it to him

I see both sides. Both bring up great points. 

Meanwhile Nate got no distractions. He knows he still gon get paid regardless. 

can conor even make it to 145 safely? when's the last time he tipped the scale at that weight, almost a yr ago?
dana created this mess :lol:

The guy is gunna have to promote his own title fight at 145 anyway. He got his rematch so he gotta deal with the media obligations. So NOW he's gotta prepare for Diaz lol I remember him saying he could ko Diaz in 1 minute lmao

So conor expects to go to one city for UFC 200, which he is headlining. Which he got the fight he wanted and didn't have to defend his belt

Dude has no point in this particular situation

Conor is basically complaining about going to vegas and Stockton. That's it

So Dana says he was to make stops in Vegas Stockton New York and ending in Iceland

Conor's beef is that he only wants to do New York

Idk, I don't think that's too much to ask for by Dana

We're over 2 months away from the fight too.

You're a professional. Press and interviews are part of the job.

You talked yourself into this position.....now you want to stop talking?

**** atta here.

If it was about the bread I'd understand a little more.

I understand wanting to focus on training, but complaining about press is kinda weird when the other guy has to do it as well. He's looking lame for this, and if Nate washes him again its gonna be even more embarrassing.

And he keeps going with this heavier man ****, cut it out bruh. This dude might be unraveling.

SMH...this guy was clowning on other fighters for not embracing the promotional side but now he doesn't want to do it and expects a pass?

conor made a career out of stylin on dudes who dont speak english because they are still forced to do press tours with him

he's looking hella fraudulent right now 

Conor asked for this fight and got it but doesn't want to do any press and he's known for slandering other guys for not embracing the promotional side of things and now he is crying about it? Man f this dude I have never been a Conor fan and I hope he does somehow get back on this card so he can get washed again by Nate.

Last edited:
smokin.gif
Someone shop Nate's face here

Back
Top Bottom