The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

My bad, so the winner gets coached to a KO loss by elite guys that suffered the same outcome.

They should honestly just get a shot at the winner of Ceputo/Benavidez, not a title shot.

:lol: :lol:

I really do wanna see MM try his hand at 135 again though. He gave Cruz a tough fight back in the day and while Cruz seems like he's around the same level, MM stepped it up another one. I think he could make it very interesting.

:lol: :lol:

I really do wanna see MM try his hand at 135 again though. He gave Cruz a tough fight back in the day and while Cruz seems like he's around the same level, MM stepped it up another one. I think he could make it very interesting.

I would like to see this but I don't think it will happen. MM wants that title defense record and I don't see Cruz being active that much longer tbh

I believe MM is using that record defense line to create leverage for Dana to pay him more for a Cruz rematch

Or at least partly. Didn't he say he'd do it for a million or was that against tj

Last edited:
Yeah I remember him saying 1 mil for the TJ fight. I don't really see him getting a milly to fight anybody based on his popularity, but hopefully it's just a leverage thing and it eventually happens because skill wise Cruz and Johnson are the elite in the ufc. I'd definitely watch that one.

Mm and tj better not be the main event. I just don't see it drawing

Cruz would pick mighty mouse apart

New fighters added to UFC 2
[h3]NEW FIGHTERS[/h3]
image.img.jpg

image_0.img.jpg

image_1.img.jpg

Leslie Smith seems like a hippy on her way to burning man, from what I've seen on embedded. I genuinely feel bad for what's gonna take place. I hope they got Herb Dean reffing. :lol:

Last edited:
bellator has an event tonight too.

I'm going to that event.. Damn that card was plagued by injuries too.. The two fights I really wanted to see (Uyenoyama vs Cacadoc and Josh Thompson vs Michael Chandler) are off the card :smh:

Where can I place bets for tonight?

Leslie smith is an overwhelming underdog, id like to throw $20 on her just for the hell of it

Leslie Smith seems like a hippy on her way to burning man, from what I've seen on embedded. I genuinely feel bad for what's gonna take place. I hope they got Herb Dean reffing. :lol:
Leslie Smith is literally a sacrificial lamb for Cyborg. Props for taking the fight, but it's likely going to be a beatdown.

The two fights I really wanted to see (Uyenoyama vs Cacadoc and Josh Thompson vs Michael Chandler) are off the card :smh:
There's a rumor floating around highly-touted prospect Aaron Pico knocked out and injured "Punk" Thomson in sparring.

I got cyborg, Corey Anderson, vitor and Werdum

I have a feeling the HW title fight is going to be very very good man. I'm excited for it

That fight was obnoxious
laugh.gif

I almost wanted the ref to stop it for Medeiros' sake. Dude is too tough for his own good.

Back
Top Bottom