The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Apparently it wasn't obvious to me 
mean.gif

Anyone in here train in any martial arts or MMA?

I've always been interested. Thinking of getting my cardio up a bit and then maybe trying something out.

I've been training brazilian jiu jitsu for 4 years. It gets addicting. The first 1-3 months will definitely help you get your cardio up (depending on how many times you train each week). Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Here's a highlight vid of the Mendes Bros getting down:

Last edited:
Luke is the worst on the mic

Bisping is selling it well if nothing else, I'm actually kinda curious to see if he can pull it off.

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Mayweather Offers McGregor $50,000,000 for Boxer vs. MMA Fighter Superfight on Dec. 31, 2016[/h1]
According to TMZ, the current offer Mayweather is giving McGregor is at $50 million. The report states that the proposed bout would be on New Year's Eve, in Las Vegas.

They also cite a source close to Floyd's camp, who says that Mayweather has yet to reach out and discuss terms with Dana White  and the UFC, which currently has McGregor under contract.

There are a few things worth noting if the number is indeed accurate:

1. There is no word if that figure is just the guaranteed salary, or if a certain split of the pay-per-view and other profits will still be added. Note that during early negotiations for the Pacquiao fight, Mayweather offered Manny a $40 million flat rate salary that was promptly declined.

They eventually settled on a revenue split with Floyd taking home a slightly bigger percentage, and both men ended up earning significantly higher than that number.​

I highly doubt Dana and co. would allow Connor to fight mayweather if it's cross promoted and not an mma fight.

With Conor being on ESPN this Sunday I'd assume an announcement on his next fight isn't far off given he did meet with Dana and Fertitta this week. Rumors make it seem like its him and Nate for 202 but we'll see.

I would hope taker would throw that irish fella off the top of the hell in a cell onto a pile of unfolded steel chairs.

[h1] [/h1]

[h1]Mayweather Offers McGregor $50,000,000 for Boxer vs. MMA Fighter Superfight on Dec. 31, 2016[/h1]

According to TMZ
, the current offer Mayweather is giving McGregor is at $50 million. The report states that the proposed bout would be on New Year's Eve, in Las Vegas.

They also cite a source close to Floyd's camp, who says that Mayweather has yet to reach out and discuss terms with Dana White
 and the UFC, which currently has McGregor under contract.

There are a few things worth noting if the number is indeed accurate:

1. There is no word if that figure is just the guaranteed salary, or if a certain split of the pay-per-view and other profits will still be added. Note that during early negotiations for the Pacquiao fight, Mayweather offered Manny a $40 million flat rate salary that was promptly declined.

They eventually settled on a revenue split with Floyd taking home a slightly bigger percentage, and both men ended up earning significantly higher than that number.​

I ain't eem mad. Let Floyd give him a real red panty night.

Get your coins **** Boy, because you're never going to win another championship fight again

#RustyBless

conor has what, 2 fights left on his current UFC contract?

double disk/2 fights in one night type deal coming up? :lol:

Last edited:
A $50 million payday is too good to not think about. Automatic retirement money. If floyd is offering that much then he'll make more than double that amount.

Wow....Bellator is a joke of a promotion. That was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen. Carvalho with the highway robbery

yup, the was one of the worst decisions i've ever seen. not bellator's fault, tho. those judges are assigned by the Idaho state athletic commission. terrible. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
tmz reporting Dana stormed outta meeting with Diaz but later is posing at the "im not surprised" mural with Diaz and Fertita...how is tmz a credible source now? lol

Back
Top Bottom