The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Yeah, Aldo looking a little foolish :lol:

Was hoping it'd be Khabib or Ferguson :frown:

The lulz and the amount of quotes we will receive in the next couple weeks will be amazing. I kind of wish they pushed it back a couple weeks so they can keep talking **** to each other :rofl:

looks like i'm not going to vegas now, gonna get that refund for my tickets as soon as possible

not flying out for Conor vs Cerrone or Nate, i'll see it on ppv but i'm not flying out for that ****

AzmnkuP.gif

I need to see this happen IRL.. But Diaz prolly gonna get that work 
laugh.gif
 but I got faith.

Last edited:
So Nate's official? I don't see it anywhere.

Ah. Last page. Dana need to stop playing and let us know.

Last edited:
I don't think anything is official yet.. hearing Nate and hearing Cowboy. Just gotta wait til Dana announces it on TV.

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

still funny

Last edited:
RDA isn't making Brazil look bad if he actually broke his foot. Jose is making Brazil look bad by saying he'd stay healthy and fight ready in case anything happens and then seeing how massive Conor has gotten since they were in the cage and having a change of heart.

RDA conveniently breaks his foot a week out. He definitrly letting his country down! No Red Panties Night for him anymore!

Last edited:
It's easy to take a fight on a few weeks notice (other than making weight), there's absolutely no pressure. If you lose, you have the "I only had two weeks" excuse. You win and you get all the glory

yeah, Ariel Helwani says all signs are pointing to Nate getting the fight

I like the fight but not enough to keep my tickets and fly out for it. Gonna get a refund when I can

Conor is a horrible match up for Nate. Low kicks, body kicks, oblique kicks, etc. it's going to be kick city all day. Fight could go the distance, tho. Both guys are tough to finish.

Last edited:
Conor is the man . His mentality reminds me of bj penn when he fought all the way up to light heavy weight . Fight anyone anytime any weight.

Back
Top Bottom