The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Hopefully Gil didn't fall all the way off, if not then he's still elite in the lightweight division, hopefully he can work his way back starting with Barboza.

I actually think because of his toughness and all around striking and grappling skill he woulda been a real interesting matchup for RDA. Or Ferguson. Or Khabib.

Just saw Conor's comments about "calling his shot" on the uppercuts he was throwing, seriously? So this guy thinks he's the only guy that gameplans in the gym and then works the gameplan in the fight? And he didn't even knock him out or down with the uppercuts. Jesus Christ this dude is a ******* lame. Easily more annoying than Aldo now imo. What a clown

Connor has 2 maybe 3 fights left on his newest contract. I say he finishes the contract and he's done. I see him winning maybe 1 of those 3. Just how I'm feeling. He's made enough money to retire. Come back for 1 or 2 superfights and out.

so lawler x woodley is official :lol:

I cant stand woodley man, seem like a good dood...

but his fight style is madd boring kid.....id prolly want to watch CM punk fight robbie more than this dood at this point

weak headliner if it ends up actually being the main event.

woodley seems like great bellator material though

Last edited:
lawler/woodley
pimp.gif
aint been to a card since rashad/jones i might jus pull up

Last edited:
I think Joanna has a t hing for Claudia. She keeps giving her a lustyl look.

Last edited:
Joanna is the champ and won their first fight but she's acting like she has something to prove. If you ignore loud people then eventually they'll get tired of talking to themselves.

Got my tickets for the fight night, ultimate fighter and 200 set

flight and hotel booked, i'm good!!!!! Cannot wait for this weekend, gonna hopefully not lose too much out there in vegas either

so lawler x woodley is official :lol:

Agreed.

No chance at this point because Lawler has the belt, but if only they could find some way to do it, tell me you wouldn't be down for a Conor/Nate and Lawler/Nick Diaz co-main at UFC 202 after Nick's suspension. :pimp:

Ehh as much as I like Nick Diaz's fighting style in no way shape or form does he deserve an immediate shot or even a #1 contender match. I'd like to see him fight the likes of Brown, Hendricks or Magny though. It seems almost guaranteed that Thompson is next in line if he gets past Rory. But if Rory wins then who knows, maybe Magny or Maia if he beats Brown.

I think Lawler decisions Woodley as he is hard to put out.

Ehh as much as I like Nick Diaz's fighting style in no way shape or form does he deserve an immediate shot or even a #1 contender match. I'd like to see him fight the likes of Brown, Hendricks or Magny though. It seems almost guaranteed that Thompson is next in line if he gets past Rory. But if Rory wins then who knows, maybe Magny or Maia if he beats Brown.

I think Lawler decisions Woodley as he is hard to put out.

Completely agree they could never throw Nick in a title fight right now, which is why I said Robbie having the belt wouldn't allow for it.

I'm talking style wise. Talk about two guys that can throw and take a punch...

Last edited:
Completely agree they could never throw Nick in a title fight right now, which is why I said Robbie having the belt wouldn't allow for it.

I'm talking style wise. Talk about two guys that can throw and take a punch...
Yea that would be a great fight, potential FOTY. Could have been what Condit/Diaz should have been. Well in terms of Nick hope they at least give him someone who's willing to stand and trade later this year.

Yea that would be a great fight, potential FOTY. Could have been what Condit/Diaz should have been. Well in terms of Nick hope they at least give him someone who's willing to stand and trade later this year.

Funny you say that. Clearly could be a joke, but saw that someone posted this from Condit's snapchat:

View media item 2020988

Back
Top Bottom