The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Only one outside the org they talk about is Kayla Harrison. She's at 155 and trains with the same team tho..but even then she would still get mopped

Only one outside the org they talk about is Kayla Harrison. She's at 155 and trains with the same team tho..but even then she would still get mopped

Most Definitely.

Her Judo is legit and she has the size. But Amanda would beat her. It’s actually not fair. Kayla needs like 3-5 years of maturity/training. I could see her leaving PFL in two years.

"In my personal case, I've had more than 20 people sick from my family," Nurmagomedov said in comments translated by ESPN. "More than 20 people were lying in the ICUs. And many of them are no longer among us."

Jesus man :smh:

Damn man, hope his pops gets better |l

Could see Khabib calling it a career if things don't get better

What about that transwoman? Forgot her name.
Fallon Fox lol, she got washed by this one chick. Made the whole situation even more hilarious. Only person banging out with nunes on feet is claressa shields and shields would need to cut atleast 20 pounds

nunes don't want it standing with her though. Would take her down like she did germaine. That female kickboxer that absolutely destroyed cyborg in a kickboxing match was a beast. Her striking was beautiful to watch.

That Dominance MMA gathering where her and Triple C were going back and forth on greatness. Khabib was chiming in lol.

Her real issue and possible UFC showstopper is her weight. There isn’t a
LW female division. She’s also 29. I said two years to the UFC but mannnn...that’s rolling the dice. Izzy is 30 but he started MMA late 20s.

Jones is a lame a lot of these fighters stay on social media just hyping shut up sign the contract
It does get dull really, with the extra fake ness. But if Dana doesn't pay them then the contracts will stay blank. It's really up to Dana not the fighters. The fighters should get paid what they deserve

Coach could be predicting the future tbh, he's one of the best coaches out and severely under hyped

“Paulo does cut a lot of weight. I could see him going up to 205, he’s going to be my next champ-champ,” he explained.

Ultimately, for Albarracin, he has a dream plan already set up. That is having Costa fight Adesanya in the main event and then have Korean Zombie battle Alexander Volkanovski in the co-main so he can have his fighters win the featherweight and middleweight titles.

“Have the main event be Costa-Adesanya and co-main of Volkanovski-Zombie because we will take that whole team out at once,” he concluded.

Aljo/Sandhagen and O'Malley/Wineland signed for 250 :pimp:

Hope they do Cejudo/Yan for the title mid/late summer. Otherwise just make this **** a tournament with Yan/Moraes.

Yep more and more it seems Cejudo retired in hopes he can force the UFC's hand in giving him a bigger contract.

Saw on Wikipedia 250 also has Cody/Assuncao as an announced bout. Hope that one is still happening. Not a stacked card by any means but it is taking shape and looking like a high level Fight Night at this point.

Back
Top Bottom