The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

I think he should move up after he avenges his loss to McGregor. He's pretty much dominated that division besides that hiccup.

I'd love to see Aldo/RDA, Aldo/Cowboy, Aldo/Nate, Aldo/Alvarez, Aldo/Brooks...the possibilities are endless.

And what's up with that Ben dude who used to be the Bellator WW champion? It's like he ducked Dana's wife.

cats get knocked out all the time

aldo will be good, theres some big fights for him at 55

pettis is lurking at 45 now too

And what's up with that Ben dude who used to be the Bellator WW champion? It's like he ducked Dana's wife.

Ben Askren is currently fighting overseas with ONE FC. He and Dana aren't cool bc Dana didn't put any respect on his name when Ben was a free agent. Dana said he should go to a smaller show first to build up his name. Ben got mad and started talking crap. Then Dana called him a moron and idiot. Basically, Ben will never fight in UFC as long as Dana is there.

Why isn't askren still in bellator? He must be so boring that even they don't want him.

Bjorn Rebney didn't want him anymore. But now that Coker is in charge of Bellator, they might want him back.

Why isn't askren still in bellator? He must be so boring that even they don't want him.

Askren (I couldn't remember his name lol) was criticized for his boring fight style. Mainly relying on his grappling and lay n pray.

If I were him, I'd go back to Bellator or WSoF.

And I forgot about Holloway. He's legitimately the #1 contender in that division. But 'ol Money MAC got that division backed up lol.

Featherweights are screwed even more if that irish idiot wins and a third fight is scheduled or he wants to go for the lightweight belt after.

Only featherweight that's worth a damn at this point is just Max Holloway.

Josie already went to sleep. Frankie wet the bed again.

Only featherweight that's worth a damn at this point is just Max Holloway.

Josie already went to sleep. Frankie wet the bed again.

Agreed, if Conor isn't going to defend by end of the year they should strip hI'm amd make aldo-holloway for the strap.

Them giving Conor a LW shot with a win over Nate would be ridiculous in itself but wouldn't be surprised considerin matchmaking that could take place this year in other divisions.

Askren is the welterweight champ in One FC with 4 fights left on his contract. Already has said he might consider retirement when the contract is up.

Ben's career wasting away. Dana is so petty.

Dude is a two-time champion.

And Conor would get his shot after Khabib challenges Alvarez? Khabib would destroy Conor lol.

Saw that this girl fights for bellator.

Lena-Ovchynnikova-6.jpg

XwsBZyPYvSw.jpg

Lena-Ovchynnikova-2.jpg

20160225043308_5D3_6611.JPG

Last edited:
Lena Ovchynnikova. bellator has a good amount of fine female fighters.

Bellator is so obvious with how they handle female fights and talent. They don't care if the fight makes sense as long as they're as attractive as can be. Aint too mad about it though

is any lady woman enough to step to gabi garcia? was flipping through tv and she was on tmzsports and was open to fighting men :nerd:
she's :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom