The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

This was the first time they put a guy with literally no combat experience in the ring

You can't compare this to toney or Brock, even a little bit. Hell you can't even compare it to Herschel walker who is a genetic freak

I completely understand the hate the ufc got for this move. But it's also their business they can do whatever the hell they want. I see it from both sides

Loving the fact that Bloody Elbow included Edmond in their list of losers for the event. Touching on the fact that he literally provides no substantive advice while coaching during fights. "He's got effing nothing on you, go out there and finish him." They even touched on the sheer number of fighters that have been coached by him failing to show any improvement while tail spinning into losing streaks.

EBI8 tonight
pimp.gif

This dude Gordon Ryan gon run through the competition
dude is a freak. he's only been training BJJ for 6 years, and he's arguably the best p4p bjj player on the planet right now. 
sick.gif

Kid is killing the game.

He called out 3 Marcelo Garcia black belts and said he'd run through them back to back. Dillon Danis being one of them :lol:

dude is a freak. he's only been training BJJ for 6 years, and he's arguably the best p4p bjj player on the planet right now. :x

Dude is an absolute animal. There's a video of him washing Mickey Gall in no gi. Slices through him like better and just racks up the points passing his guard, knee on belly, etc

I still regret ordering that crappy ufc 200. My damn verizon fios bill was over $250 because of that event.

that would be a crazy fight 
nerd.gif
 i gotta go with my dude kron, tho.

them rickson genetics > *

I can't wait to read what they paid CM Punk. I can't wait for the backlash 

Fighters gonna be salty af

Last edited:
How about this, name a fighter you think CM Punk made more than on a single card

Rory McDonald

Last edited:
They had this exchange about possibly missing weight...

Gall: "Can I say that's fine by me? Punk, you're totally welcome to come in heavy," Gall said. "I'd love a little bit of whatever you're making."

Punk: "I know, it would be the most money you've ever made in your entire life and if you think I'm giving you any of my purse, you're (expletive) crazy."

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom