The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Had a feeling Dustin diamond screech was getting knocked out

Ain't nobody paying to see Michael Johnson. Lol

Last edited:
His striking is wide and not fluid. He went against a good striker who doesn't throw robotic punches.

Why would pettis want a fight at 155 again? Guess he already wants a break from cutting to 145.

Think Pettis looks more at the style of fighter. Someone that is less likely to take him to the ground is who he would like to fight. I'm sure he would like to get on a little winning streak but Johnson did look good last night.

Johnson's speed advantage was ridiculous

His decision loss to Darieush was B.S....

Sad to see Diamond lose like that.. that's a career type changing loss

Johnson was wilding after, pretty disrespectful 

I mean, I heard his reasoning and it still didn't add up to how he acted

Things are always said in the build up, I didn't think the trash talk was anything unusual

Hmm...Nate falling to the ground on purpose from McGregor punch conspiracy theories circulating around thanks to Schaub/Rogan.

Rogan sort of confirming McGregor/Alvarez at 205. But still rumors at this point.

Last edited:
The first knockdown seemed legit to me. The other two, I guess you could say maybe he tried to bait him. Had it worked, Diaz would look like a genius. Since it didn't, those knockdowns made him look bad when deciding those rounds.

But that card is looking nice:

Honda/Nunes
DC/Rumble
Cruz/Cody
Cain/Werdum

They got to throw Gall/Sage on there as the opener

Hmm...Nate falling to the ground on purpose from McGregor punch conspiracy theories circulating around thanks to Schaub/Rogan.

Rogan sort of confirming McGregor/Alvarez at 205. But still rumors at this point.

Look forward to McGregor next match

But that card is looking nice:

Honda/Nunes
DC/Rumble
Cruz/Cody
Cain/Werdum

They got to throw Gall/Sage on there as the opener

Felt like we could've gotten the Super Fight of Ronda/Holly. The winner could've gotten winner of Pena/Nunes.

But I could see avoiding too many rematches.

I think they have a chance to break the PPV record. We got MSG, Possible GSP return and NYE.

Hopefully next year gives us Aldo/Holloway, Stipe/Cain, return of JBJ, Nick Diaz and the Spider.

This roided out bag of muscle Cyborg said she weighs 165 and has to make 141 for her fight this Friday. She straight up destroyed her hormones/body with the PEDs.

Iaquinta wasn't eligible for a performance bonus (due to what the ufc deemed as behavioral and conduct issues) and was on a 26/26 deal for the alves fight

Sucks. He's stuck in a real bad position no bargaining power..

No point in fighting if he'll barely break even. You're putting your health on the line just to cover your training costs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom