The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

cant wait 
nthat.gif

Because Dana White never lies.

I wouldn't mind seeing Conor v Alvarez. This makes a Holloway v Aldo fight more likely, which I'm all for.

Alvarez wants that payday, wouldn't be surprised if he tries to push the conor fight. I would love to see the build up to that as well.. wonder if conor can get in his head.

205 shaping up to be a great card.

That's so stupid. Why work your way up to get the belt and then never plan to defend it? You look weak as hell doing that. Basically you don't want to defend it so you can just keep calling yourself champion. You're not even injured and holding up a whole division.

That's his MO, get a belt then attempt to get others while never defending. It's exactly what he did in Cage Warriors.

Hopefully Dana makes good on his word because 9 months have passed and this dude has fought twice out of his division with no plans of defending that title.

Josie Aldo didn't defend his belt for 14 months before he got KO'd. I don't remember anyone being up in arms about that.

Josie Aldo didn't defend his belt for 14 months before he got KO'd. I don't remember anyone being up in arms about that.

To be fair, aldo was injured prior to his fight with Conor.

If Conor is healthy and can fight, he should defend his FW belt or give it up especially if he's challenging for a belt at anther weight class.

"Injury"

That boy was scared of Conor crying about his ribs. Even then there were still 9 months between his Mendes fight and UFC 189. But again he gets a pass right because you all love Josie.

"Injury"

That boy was scared of Conor crying about his ribs. Even then there were still 9 months between his Mendes fight and UFC 189. But again he gets a pass right because you all love Josie.

Scared but signed a contract to fight him and still fought him a few months later.

OK :lol:

Get out the sandbox. Using Jose's injury to try to rationalize a champion that has gone out of his way to avoid defending his belt even ONCE is absurd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom