The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

might as well just hand him the belts

dana will do everything in his power to make it happen

he'd let conor fight woodley 4 times and get knocked out 4 times just for the chance to win that 5th fight and advertise this guy as a 3 division champ

shams is what they're about these days

Last edited:

he'd let conor fight woodley 4 times and get knocked out 4 times just for the chance to win that 5th fight and advertise this guy as a 3 division champ

You have a point but some of you guys exaggerate the hell out of things lmao

cant tell me nothing

i saw everything i needed to see when the tale of the tape leading up to conor-nate 1 at 170 introduced conor as the champ, not the 145 lb champ, just the champ

i dont remember seeing that for arguably the ufc's greatest champ ever when he made his debut at 205

Last edited:

cant tell me nothing

i saw everything i needed to see when the tale of the tape leading up to conor-nate 1 at 170 introduced conor as the champ, not the 145 lb champ, just the champ
Yeah pathetic 
mean.gif

You have a point but some of you guys exaggerate the hell out of things lmao

I don't think that's an exaggeration though. They'll announce him fighting joanna and amanda nunes soon and advertise him as the future 2 division women's champion.

Perhaps he can challenge Cyborg for the inaugural Women's 145lb title? It's only a matter of time now that they put her in their pound for pound rankings.

In all seriousness, they need to stop trying to force women into the lb for lb rankings because it just ain't right. The talent pool is so lacking it doesn't take much to be "queen of the hill" in women's MMA while simultaneously being worse than most amateur male MMA competitors.

Last edited:
Perhaps he can challenge Cyborg for the inaugural Women's 145lb title? It's only a matter of time now that they put her in their pound for pound rankings.
i could see that, then he can finally put all his critics to bed who accused him of never defending the 145 lb title

with danas help, this dude conor is going to transcend all barriers
pimp.gif

In all seriousness, they need to stop trying to force women into the lb for lb rankings because it just ain't right. The talent pool is so lacking it doesn't take much to be "queen of the hill" in women's MMA while simultaneously being worse than most amateur male MMA competitors.
eh, 125 is about as competitive as the women's divisions and dj sits on top of the p4p list

Last edited:
eh, 125 is about as competitive as the women's divisions and dj sits on top of the p4p list

You might have misunderstood.

Mighty Mouse might be far better than anybody else he is fighting, but his opponents are still established fighters that have beaten top competition in their weight classes. Look at the current season of TUF if you want to see how deep the talent pool at 125 is.

There isn't a single woman in MMA, even Guyborg, that can hang with any of the mean of a similar ranking to themselves in their respective weight classes. Might Mouse would destroy Cyborg handily, she only wins fights against these talentless women because she has aggression and rood strength. She's sloppy as hell as far as technique goes. Watch her fight against Jorina Baars in Lion Fight to see just how trash her stand up actually is.

Female MMA fighters will never be pound for pound equivalent to male MMA fighters, it's just not physically possible.

Last edited:
cyborg has taken enough juice to make it physically possible

this "chick" has like 30 lbs on dj and probably hits as hard as her 145 counter parts

as for women on the p4p, dont really care, but im sure that cyborg can rule just as long as any men
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I believe Ronda wishes she could beat Cyborg to get her hype back, but I don't believe anything Dana says.

He shut down talks of McGregor/Alvarez for Conor's hurt foot and the need to defend the featherweight title. Then he announces the fight yesterday? Don't believe anything Dana says.

IF Ronda actually chose to get into the ring with Cyborg at 140 lbs or up instead of taking her gifted title shot at 135, that'd be pretty gangsta. Couldn't even hate on her after that. I highly doubt that gets done though

I still think she could beat Nunes Holm Tate etc. if she switched fight camps and came back motivated. She's still the best grappler in the division and has KO power. She just has to clean up her stand up and she'd be straight.

Winning a fight with Cyborg would put her right back on top like she never left, but that'd be difficult even with a great camp, with Edmond she's likely to get killed

Well Cyborg definitely improved since the Carano fight, those slam takedowns she uses and her ground control are probably enough to give any of these girls problems. I don't know if she would just overpower and overwhelm Ronda in the clinch and on the ground like she does everybody else tho. And Ronda could catch an arm too. But Ronda would definitely be the underdog.

Ronda catches Cyborg's arm and Cyborg will just start doing curls and flexing before slamming Ronda on her head.

Back
Top Bottom