The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Rousey been the most dominant womens fighter in that division.. like ever

She can get the title shot, I don't see any issue at all. Plus a lot of folks want to see her lose anyway so it's a no brainer decision to put her right back in

Pena deserves the winner for sure
Tell that to Jose Aldo 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Not ridiculous one bit

Aldo deserved a rematch right after being ko'd too

and now that holly and Meisha have had set backs Ronda makes even more sense

Pena is really the only one getting screwed which sucks but it's nothing crazy

Yea even with a big win I don't see Ronda facing Cyborg unless it's for a huge payday ando at 135.

Also a loss could be the end of Rouseys career considering how she handled the Holm loss.

I fail to believe Ronda has improved at all in her time off given she was eating puréed burgers for months after Holm broke her face. Couple that with Edmond's complete lack of competence as a coach/cornerman and this won't end well.

They can run their mouths about a Cyborg fight because it will never happen outside of it being a huge money grab in a fight they know they cannot win.

Edmond is a doofus and her technique will always be flawed but her one trick is still super lethal and doesn't take much to set up

I fully believe she could beat holly but Nunes and Pena seem like different types of beasts. Holly always been pitter patter and unimpressive, she just really caught Ronda on the chin and had her scrambling

Cyborg on the other hand, Ronda knows in her soul she doesn't want that problem

What does dnb stand for?

honda's striking does suck but she got quick hands with some power and she throws vicious knees to the body in the clinch. nunes needs to hit first and put her to sleep.

Just saw Din Thomas at the airport in West Palm Beach.

Just a quick handshake. Always been a fan. Him and Mike Brown looking like good future coaches for ATT.

I fail to believe Ronda has improved at all in her time off given she was eating puréed burgers for months after Holm broke her face. Couple that with Edmond's complete lack of competence as a coach/cornerman and this won't end well.

They can run their mouths about a Cyborg fight because it will never happen outside of it being a huge money grab in a fight they know they cannot win.

That's the beauty of a sham fight at 145

If she wins, she wins, if she loses, she still gets to keep the 135 title

It's a win win

That's the beauty of a sham fight at 145

If she wins, she wins, if she loses, she still gets to keep the 135 title

It's a win win

Ronda retires for sure if she loses to Cyborg and I'm not so sure that she wouldn't retire even if she won.

I have a feeling Nunes might be her last fight anyway though. I dont really see Ronda fighting into her 30s, shes gonna want to focus on having babies with Travis and doing ****** movies

Last edited:
Throw Connor money at her to get her to fight Cyborg.

So when they going to announce GSP? UFC going for 1 million buy rates and $20 mil gates for the rest of the year.

PVZ vs Karate Hottie on the Sac card.

Dom Cruz potentially co main eventing on the Ronda card on Dec 30.

Back
Top Bottom